My first Chaster experience.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

My first Chaster experience.

Post by hogfan-sub »

So, comfortably into my Vice cage, I decided to have a go with an online lock, and this is what happens!

https://chaster.app/sessions/PBO6k1JTPHn2gwf9

If anyone would like to help? :?
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Gregovic

Re: My first Chaster experience.

Post by Gregovic »

hogfan-sub wrote:So, comfortably into my Vice cage, I decided to have a go with an online lock, and this is what happens!

The random button decided to add an hour. Enjoy :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Gregovic wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:So, comfortably into my Vice cage, I decided to have a go with an online lock, and this is what happens!

The random button decided to add an hour. Enjoy :mrgreen:
thank you very much :D
I played with a couple of the beginners ones, just to make sure the combination picture retrieval system works, then had a go with this custom-designed one. My first Wheel of Fortune spin pilloried me, and I must say, it's already added an exciting edge to my "fledgeling" chastity days :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but I willingly added an hour to your sentence because well... you gave that option. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote:Not sure if this is what you wanted, but I willingly added an hour to your sentence because well... you gave that option. ;)
Me too.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:Not sure if this is what you wanted, but I willingly added an hour to your sentence because well... you gave that option. ;)

Thank you!
I've previously gone the best part of two continuous days, but that was always in cheapo, uncomfortable devices. This is the first "serious" one I have tried, and it is such a good fit, I wanted to extend the time, but nothing too drastic to begin, although my aim is for much longer-term locking. Already, though, I do get that "flutter" in the chest when time is added. Early days, however, so it will be a real moment of test to get up to five days :?

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Me too.
Thank you kindly.
I am particularly excited to see what kind of effect this self-imposed lack of stimulation will have on my stamina/endurance for other aspects of my bondage activities!! :D

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I had something strange going on: I clicked on it and it indicated that I had already voted.
Fortunately I clicked back on it after just only 1 minute and I was able to add an hour. :mrgreen:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:I had something strange going on: I clicked on it and it indicated that I had already voted.
Fortunately I clicked back on it after just only 1 minute and I was able to add an hour. :mrgreen:
Thank you!
I just played the "dice bot" and won two hours off. However, In a moment of excitement whilst setting up the lock, I preset that Wheel of Fortune with three of the six sections as pillory time, and I can tell already, that the Chaster community seem to be like bee's 'round a honey pot at those pillories, so random spins and dice rolls aside, I'm sure that this counter ain't going downwards any too quickly!! :twisted:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Well I have to be completely honest; my early experiences with Chaster are mixed. The locking system, extensions, interaction, etc; all good, wicked fun!! :twisted:
I do not like Discord at all. Maybe it's just that I'm too old to really "get it", but to be getting within a few hours of joining what can only be described as "phishing" messages seeking to part me with northwards of 200 Euro, is a little too "forward" for my liking. Also, its security protocols being "fuzzy" to say the least, I still have my Chaster lock going, but I've killed the Discord account. My "Spider sense" was all over the place with it unfortunately.......not like all you nice, kinky people here....much more my "cup of tea" :D :whip: :gag:

Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Removed 1 hour. To the death of the spammers! :twisted:
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.94 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
And for the Night Rider! Think of him when you look up at the night sky.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Removed 1 hour. To the death of the spammers! :twisted:
images.jpg
And for the Night Rider! Think of him when you look up at the night sky.
Thank you very much! A nice antidote to the random lock-freezes, adding-on visitors and active pillorying I have been experiencing so far today:-)

Ah yes! The "kinky" world of Officer Rockatansky!! EMT shears wouldn't have been much use to Johnny in the first one??!! :rofl:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello again. A little bit of a cautionary-tale-type-post really.
Thank goodness I had the presence of mind to keep a backup key for my chastity cage outside of the lockbox. I kept it in a small box marked "Losers Box" just in case. Well, the just in case happened. A combination of covid wooziness and stumbling, caused a wee strain in the groin area, which I just knew necessitated taking the pressure off being exerted by the ring device. Thankfully, no real damage seems to have been done, but for absolute definite I NEEDED OUT!

Consequently, good people, my current Chaster session is now over, so it seems only right to bail on it....only cheating myself otherwise :roll:

I must admit, that a good deal of the initial "buzz" of the Chaster site is the way it can enable a degree of solo engagement, but of course, as with all our other self-bondage activities, I need to be my own keyholder, despite the fun elements of the Chaster app. This incident alerts me once again, to the high risks that always need to be factored in and the scene therefore sensibly mitigated. It also backs up the fundamental fact that chastity is primarily about one's "headspace" rather than just high-risk "device bondage".

I do from time to time create "bondage game rules" for myself, and so there is every reason to do the same for my occasional solo chastity play. Maybe another topic for another thread, but it does make me wonder what shared creativity and experience is around BoundAnna, that in some uncomplicated, "low risk" way, could maybe be pooled and shared? (Thinking out loud with a Covid-ey fuzzy head now!)

Thank you all for the additions you made to my "experimental" lock....despite my "short circuit".....I'm grateful to you :love:

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:... A combination of covid wooziness and stumbling, caused a wee strain in the groin area, which I just knew necessitated taking the pressure off being exerted by the ring device. Thankfully, no real damage seems to have been done, but for absolute definite I NEEDED OUT!
Wishing you a good recovery from the Covid. :love:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/PYbg7gaQtrsCDIwk

OK. Back for another go.I have however placed an emergency backup key somewhere "safe". One for the horror fans.....would YOU open the box to get the key?? :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
2584A90B-8D32-4AA6-8085-7FF3DE767107_1_201_a.jpeg