Long-term cage advice please?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Re: Long-term cage advice please?

Post by KinkInSpace »

hogfan-sub wrote:Oh, this chastity journey is not easy to begin with, is it? In one day I have gone from elated joy to near tears of despair. My 50mm HTv5 has been bordering on perfect for four days. This morning, in my hygiene break, I shaved below, cleaned up and got back into my device. Since then, the discomfort has varied between vague to excruciating! I know the cage fits and I know that the engineering of the HT is spot on. I definitely have a problem with retracting balls, and shaving seems to make them want to constantly disappear; this is I'm sure the cause of my scrotum skin becoming unbearably taut. It is settling down now after much "sorting out" of the cage position, and a long, hot shower was bliss as the scrotum relaxed. For a while this morning I was so tempted to just bail on the whole experience, but now things are settling down, I am back in touch with the excitement and love of the device and lock. I think I will give shaving a rest for some time, and see how a little growth and a lot of lube/vaseline help out? I am so determined to not give in to my anatomical antics; certainly not a health risk I'm sure....just @£$%&g uncomfortable for periods. I certainly don't expect a life of long-term chastity to be completely hassle-free (sort of the point, in some ways?! :twisted: ) but I do really look forward to these "teething problems" settling down.

Any update on how things are going? :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:Oh, this chastity journey is not easy to begin with, is it? In one day I have gone from elated joy to near tears of despair. My 50mm HTv5 has been bordering on perfect for four days. This morning, in my hygiene break, I shaved below, cleaned up and got back into my device. Since then, the discomfort has varied between vague to excruciating! I know the cage fits and I know that the engineering of the HT is spot on. I definitely have a problem with retracting balls, and shaving seems to make them want to constantly disappear; this is I'm sure the cause of my scrotum skin becoming unbearably taut. It is settling down now after much "sorting out" of the cage position, and a long, hot shower was bliss as the scrotum relaxed. For a while this morning I was so tempted to just bail on the whole experience, but now things are settling down, I am back in touch with the excitement and love of the device and lock. I think I will give shaving a rest for some time, and see how a little growth and a lot of lube/vaseline help out? I am so determined to not give in to my anatomical antics; certainly not a health risk I'm sure....just @£$%&g uncomfortable for periods. I certainly don't expect a life of long-term chastity to be completely hassle-free (sort of the point, in some ways?! :twisted: ) but I do really look forward to these "teething problems" settling down.

Any update on how things are going? :)
Thanks for the check. I'm back and "active" in my cage and lock today, so hoping that things settle down a bit with the fit of the HT. A few hours in and so far so good. I will be interested to see if the old "retracting balls" issue lessens now that a little hair is growing back; odd how the shaving does that for me, but there you go :lol:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello all. Thank you so much for the advice and encouragement shared on my chastity journey. I have decided to take a significant pause however. With a few issues going on in the groin area, wearing a device currently is not possible. It has been a pretty costly experiment, but sadly I just do not seem to have the kind of anatomy that can tolerate wearing a cock ring of any kind for long periods. Just one of those things. However, plenty of other toys to play with...thank goodness bondage is such a diverse activity :whip: :gag: :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It is not weird that this happens. Often, long-term stuff needs to be build up to. Work in small sessions and increase when the time feels right.

I did not go for long-term chastity myself in the beginning either. Chastity is a great game to play, but being out of chastity after a while is just as great.

In the beginning chastity was a per-day thing for me for quite a while. I then gradually build up to longer sessions of two to three days and did that for quite a while. Then during a holiday, I went locked for a full week. In between, lots of time of not being in chastity. Sometimes multiple months.

But at some point, I wanted to get locked up for longer times. I dared to wear them under my clothes and go into public and started to wear one to work too.

After that, I've gradually gone on for longer times, but usually it was one, maybe two weeks and then got out again.

It took me a long time before I tried a significantly longer time. I think my max is like 2 months or so. I find other health problems come up with longer play, especially since I have a rule, chastity on means an orgasm is not allowed, and in such game, I do not want to have to take breaks either for orgasms, or it doesn't count as long-time play.

After a longer time of no orgasms, things do change, and I find that I am less able to relax easily which gives me problems in my back and other stuff.

To combat this, I've tried wearing the chastity cage, but only one day every week am I allowed to orgasm. This seemed to have worked a bit with the relaxing stuff though, but after a while, I just lose that thing. Its too normal.

I can then just stop with the cage for a while and come back to it later gradually.

One of the more interesting developments have been that once I got in a longer session that spanned a few weeks and I got out again being normal, being outside with just my normal clothes, made my penis feel so naked, not having a cage on. That by itself was a huge thrill for some odd reason.

This basically taught me an important lesson, the change from one thing to another, is as satisfying if not more, than doing that thing we desire.

I love estim for example, and when I put it on, at the start I'm really loving it. As I continue to play, that becomes okay. When I stop again, I feel relieve which is nice too. If I then engage estim again, it feels great again. Same with being bound and other stuff.

So... again, just give it some time, and come back to it. Build up and things will get better. Your body will adjust. Gradually.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:It is not weird that this happens. Often, long-term stuff needs to be build up to. Work in small sessions and increase when the time feels right.

Thank you; that is all such good advice. I think that I have indeed been trying to "run before I can walk"
Probably getting so caught up in the online lock games didn't help matters as I was determined to push myself too hard. Going from a few hours at a time in a cage to 14 days in a row was maybe asking for trouble :?
I'll take a little break, and then proceed with the "little and often" approach. I like what you say about the variety of feelings and state of mind both caged and uncaged...I have a lot to learn....and to enjoy doing so!
Thanks again. :love:

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:I'll take a little break, and then proceed with the "little and often" approach. I like what you say about the variety of feelings and state of mind both caged and uncaged...I have a lot to learn....and to enjoy doing so!
Due to circumstances I had to stop with my chastity at the moment. But I'm sure it will be quite an experience when I start again.
I hope that you will also experience that experience again if you try it again.
When something is new, sometimes the temptation is too great to try just that new thing and we sometimes forget how many other possibilities there are in BDSM.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

I noticed that I began this thread back in July last year. Not a long time in the greater scheme of things, but feels like forever regarding my chastity journey.
I received so much good advice and support here, that a little update seems the least I can do :)

I have completely ditched the Vice cage, and have been settling rather into a Holy Trainer V5. After not a little expense (and import duty :roll: ), I am now in the V5 standard with the 55mm ring and for the first time, I am now in secure chastity with no aching or discomfort so far. The design of this cage is truly proving comfortable and something I absolutely love wearing (let's see how that goes as I navigate the potentially lengthy lock I'm currently in though!! :wink: ). I have the feeling that maybe after some extended time, I might work down to the 50mm ring, but for now, this one is bedding itself in veeeery nicely indeed!! The slightly longer standard tube is also suiting my anatomy much better, whilst keeping everything safely locked up.

I am so pleased to finally find a device that my anatomy can cope with, as the feeling of being caged is something I am growing to love....mentally it is like being in a 24/7 bondage session which, in a real way, I guess it is :D

Thanks again, and to anyone else setting out on the personally challenging journey of chastity play.....keep at it and don't give up....we need to keep all those keyholders out there gainfully employed :twisted:

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice, congrats.

I currently have a chastity cage in the mail that is most likely arriving next week that is the biggest mistake I've made when it comes to chastity. (That is the biggest mistake in a good way)

This is the item:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005048701141.html

In case the image and/or link don't work, this cage has a door for putting the cock in, and inside the length of the shaft are lots of spikes. Once the penis is enclosed, a 6mm thick urethra plug is inserted to push against the spikes even more, and everything is then locked away. Any form of erection will be punished, and the hollow urethra plug will ensure that I can pee without having to undo the lock.

Obviously, this cage is not meant as a 24/7 device. This is really a punishment cage. For example, if I put on the holy trainer for a substantial time, and over night, I wake up in pain, I sometimes tend to pull out the penis just so I can go back to sleep. I can never put the penis back in without accessing the key, so the next morning, Mistress will know. So far, punishment has always been some caning or so, but when Mistress saw this cage, she knew this would be a far better punishment.

I do already own multiple spiked cages in various degrees. One is really big and has metal somewhat dull spikes all over. The cage itself is pretty large to comfortably wear under clothes, but otherwise is a very demanding cage to wear. I can wear it for hours, but any erection will stop me in my tracks.

I also have a small plastic cage that has a spiked ring. Its lovely, but just not as punishing as I want. It hurts a bit, but not in a really bad way.

I also have a silicone cage with spikes inside. Its a great cage, but the skikes go also in the cock area. Although I love it, its really hard to put on right and the spikes are rubbery, so they do leave a lasty impression after hours of wear, but are not painful when erect. Its more a stimulation cage than a torture cage.

Lastly, I do have a metal cage with points of intrigue. They are fierce and they hurt really bad. But its strength is also its weakness. The points are located on just 3 points on my penis, and one is my pleasure muscle. The problem here is that although it really hurts, it also directly stimulates that one area that loves pain the most making it even harder to not get an erection until the pain finally turns into an orgasm. So yeah...
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

That looks to be nicely engineered :twisted:
I did own the XXDream Toys spiked cage for a time; the open steel cage with lots of blunted but oh so effective spikes and adjustable handcuff lock. As you say, KinkInSpace, certainly not a long-term lock, but as a CBT session, a hugely enjoyable (and painful!!) rollercoaster ride :shock:
Whilst moving, I can only assume that I accidentally threw it out; a very expensive mistake and surely a novel day for some recycling operative :rofl:

I hope your new addition is a great experience; I'm quite excited for you and look forward to hearing how it performs :D

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

hogfan-sub wrote:That looks to be nicely engineered :twisted:
I did own the XXDream Toys spiked cage for a time; the open steel cage with lots of blunted but oh so effective spikes and adjustable handcuff lock. As you say, KinkInSpace, certainly not a long-term lock, but as a CBT session, a hugely enjoyable (and painful!!) rollercoaster ride :shock:
Whilst moving, I can only assume that I accidentally threw it out; a very expensive mistake and surely a novel day for some recycling operative :rofl:

I hope your new addition is a great experience; I'm quite excited for you and look forward to hearing how it performs :D
I'm pretty sure the XX-Dream Toys spiked cage is the same one I have. A very large cage, fully metal, made with blunted spikes and a handcuff like lock as ring.
I still have it, but rarely use it. Its clunky, large and heavy.

I will let you know how the cage is when I get it. I did get a status update that I will get it either tomorrow or somewhere next week.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Alright, got the cage monday but was too scared to wear it then. Tuesday, same story, but today I had to give in.

The cage itself is actually pretty small. The Holy Trainer v3 small that I own is bigger, so this cage is definitely not for everyone. Its bigger than the nub I think.

The cage appears as if the spikes will not hit the cock, but only the shaft. That is not the case, the spikes will hit the cock too and a little bit of the shaft as well, but it will push most of the shaft towards the ring.

Construction wise, the cage is made of strong materials and feels solid, yet not plasticky. So that's a good thing. The mechanism is a bit like a puzzle and has many small details that can trap skin. Especially the part where you connect the cage to its base ring was very sturdy. I had to remove the cage and construct the cage without my penis inside for quite a few times to loosen it up. In the end, I went for a different ring that worked just a tad better. I suppose I could use sandpaper to fix the issue.

Now for wearing the cage. You put on the cage and immediately, you feel the sharp spikes. This gives an erection and prevents you from putting it on. Had to wait quite a bit before I got my penis flaccid enough to attempt to put it on.

Once the penis is inside the cage without the urethra plug in, you feel the spikes but they can be easily ignored. The urethra plug is optional, but of course I wanted it in too. After inserting the urethra plug, it pushes the skin into the spikes and they are now always felt. Its not super painful, but its hard to ignore too.

Recently I did a session where I placed hot sauce inside my holy trainer v3, and its kinda like that, has a bit of a burning feeling, but nothing excessive.

Getting the cage attached to the ring requires a lot of fumbling around, but eventually I got it right. The lock is the same as my holy trainer v3 one, so I used that lock.

I'm wearing the cage for the past 2 hours now, and I will have another hour or so to go before I'm allowed out. I will have to at least have peed once before I'm allowed out though.

With no stimulation and thus no erection, the pain is there, but in the background. If I stimulate myself, eg, my nipples, and an erection sets, the spikes are felt well. Its not as painful as they can be, but that changes if I let the erection get really strong. The spikes do not stimulate my pleasure muscle much, which is a good thing. All points are as painful as the others, and the ones hitting my cock are felt the most.

The urethra plug is not so much felt because the pain from the spikes is just more noticable. Then again, I haven't peed yet.

Its a nice cage, that's definitely true. Its a devious cage too. I don't think I will be wearing it much. Its definitely a torture or punishment cage, meant to cause pain to my penis, and punish any erection, even though erections can form well before the pain gets unbearable.

The biggest problem is the time it takes to get in, but if Mistress needs me to be in, the easiest solution is to lock me in a bench naked, hand me over the torture chastity cage with the instructions: put this on, you don't get out of the bench until you wear it.

Now... if the length was only a bit longer and the urethra plug was too, then I think the cage would work for more people.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Update: I was finally allowed out after 4 or 5 hours.

It was bad, from start to finish, but it remained about the same, and as such, its doable. Don't see myself going to sleep while wearing one though, and no damage afterwards either.

I had to pee at some point, and that was a bit weird. Although the pee went through the urethra insert just fine, it also found its way outside, making the inside of the cage wet. Not sure where that went wrong, but it did mean that I couldn't wear the cage for a whole lot longer after that because I needed to clean it.

All in all, fun experience. This will definitely become my punishment cage, a cage to put on in case I need punishment. For example, if I wake up with pain from my holy trainer and I pull my member out so I can go back to sleep while I really am not allowed to, I now have an appropriate punishment ready.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I wish I could find a spiked cage that would fit me.
I anyone knows one for more girthy, even when soft, people let me know.
My Domme really likes them and I think it would be nice to have for every now and then too.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

So meanwhile i'm still trying "The Vice". It is actually comfortable thus far with the anti-pullout on. I learned a little trick to if it starts pinching, to (carefully) push the skin inside with the handle side of a small spoon as there is nothing you can do with fingers. It is not very likely to pinch after it's first put on, and this trick will also move the skin slightly further in the deeper you push inside. In that way you can make it even more secure. Using the second smallest ring size, seems good fit and i can sleep very easily.

One thing about it is that i don't really need any lube with it. Even if i did use a water soluble one dries a bit too fast and would just demand more and more added later. So i'm ok with the fact that the cage's tip is not completely filled, though it's nice sensation when it's possible. But i'm still unsure if this too is things that can change for the better over time.

As for the sack side of base ring, i have never bought a chastity cage as comfortable in this regard.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Last night I woke up with a lot of discomfort and a bit of pain wearing my HT v3 fighting that erection. I wanted to continue sleep so I pulled out.

This morning, Mistress noticed and although I was allowed back in the HT v3 to go to work, I'm now home, and Mistress has ordered me into the spiked cage for punishment. Although I do not have to sleep with it, I will be forced to wear the cage for the next hours, and there will be a session involved later as well that will likely not help either.