What's your favourite cage?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
cagedape

What's your favourite cage?

Post by cagedape »

Hey everyone! What would you say is your favourite chastity cage and why?

We have a pretty wide spectrum to choose from, hinged rings, round rings, curved rings, small cages, long cages etc, so I realise sometimes it's like comparing apples to oranges.

But for the main qualities of your cage that keep you happy to be locked int it. For me I think I've tried about 6 or 7 all in, perhaps some day I'll look at a custom one but no point whilst I like to try different styles. Having gone from long, to short and back to longer again I settled on a mid sized one actually rather like my first, just higher quality. I'll link it here, my favourite chastity cage: https://chastitycages.co/products/classic-steel

I'm definitely a curved ring guy, It just feels like it sits on the body right, and then for the style of the cage too, a very simple hooped tube for me is full of sensation when slightly stimulated. This one I highly recommend, like I say it's like a lot of other cages out there but the craftsmanship on this one is a cut above. :P
Sashauk

Re: What's your favourite cage?

Post by Sashauk »

Like you have quite a few different cages.

Most of them are metal solid ring type, but the one I find I wear pretty much all the time is a Cherry Keeper knock-off from AliExpress. I have it in two sizes - stub and micro. The stub is comfortable enough to wear for extended periods, and the micro is good for when I want to be extra contained.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have many chastity cages now from cheap to expensive, from plastic to metal and from comfortable to designed to hurt or stimulate.

Each cage I have, has its pro's and con's, and depending on what I want, I choose a different cage.

Metal cages are heavier but also not bendable. These cages are nice to get reminded that I'm in chastity, but also add discomfort that is harder to deal with depending on the cage.

I have cages with spikes in them, from really large to silicone spikes, to plastic spike ring only. I even have a cage with one of those spiky inserts to prevent pull-out and torture an erection. I never use these last ones because although they are very effective in causing pain, they give that on my pleasure muscle which leaves marks and almost unavoidable orgasms. I actually never worn one past an orgasm. Maybe I should do that... :twisted: :facepalm:

Anyway, back on topic. I once bought a Holy Trainer v2. The cage broke and I decided to upgrade to the v3. The v4 is out now, but the v3 is still working great. This is by far my most loved chastity cage. I also got a metal version of this cage, but although it is as comfortable, the metal makes it so that its hard to get the penis aligned in it and the sharper edges makes it harder to get used to it. Its heavier though, which is a plus.

The Holy Trainer, although its expensive, is by far the nr 1 cage for me. You put it on, and you forget about it. Night erections still hurt the first few days after not wearing it for a long time, but otherwise, but I still recommend this cage to anyone that is looking for a cage and knows what sizes they use.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

[quote="cagedape"]Hey everyone! What would you say is your favourite chastity cage and why?

Hi cagedape. I am fairly new to chastity play, which is a solo thing for me. I have tried a range of different cheap cages just to try a few out. I am definitely a spiked chastity guy. I have just recently increased my budget and am currently trying the Pleasure Dome, which is an enclosed, slightly ventilated steel tube lined with fairly blunt spikes; more sensation than pain. It has a secure/removable metal urethral insert which is a sensation I am gradually trying out, but for now a longish spell in just the cage. My real favourite item though, and one of the more expensive self-treats, is the Strict Leather Confinement Jockstrap. That is a real beast! Sturdy, good quality leather with straps that allow small padlocks to be added and the inside of the pouch is lined with hundreds of tiny spikes which surround the cock, scrotum and perineal area. Even when flaccid, any movement is met with shifting pricks (ahem!). Erections can be wince-inducing, and sleeping in it is a real challenge; I've managed two nights, but both frequently interrupted by soreness. What really amazes me about this cruel beauty, is that the thing looks scary, and although the spikes are indeed sharp, they do not (or haven't yet!) puncture the skin, but they do leave some very red-looking areas of skin surface after prolonged use.
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

[quote="hogfan-sub"][quote="cagedape"]Hey everyone! What would you say is your favourite chastity cage and why?

I have just recently increased my budget and am currently trying the Pleasure Dome, which is an enclosed, slightly ventilated steel tube lined with fairly blunt spikes;

Just a timely update on my post. After two days of trying the above mentioned Pleasure Dome cage, I thought it only right to share my negative experience of it. I found it to be a poorly constructed device, with ill-fitting parts that leave way too many gaps that lead to badly pinched skin even just walking around indoors; in one case bad enough to slightly break the skin around the base of my penis. I would most certainly not recommend this device. Trying to fine suitable cages is just proving way too expensive; think I'll just stick to my strict jockstrap :?
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
ErinBound

Post by ErinBound »

CB3000 is my fav
JulieAnn99

Post by JulieAnn99 »

I have always wondered what the allure of the fixed round ring is for security. If you can push the package in, why can't you push it out? Right-sized hinged ring would be better.
lj

Post by lj »

JulieAnn99 wrote:I have always wondered what the allure of the fixed round ring is for security. If you can push the package in, why can't you push it out? Right-sized hinged ring would be better.
no allure, it's all down to security and comfort.

Hinged rings very often cause unpleasant damage, sores, open wounds etc, after sustained wearing (ie. more than a few hours) because the hinge usually has a gap or sharp edges against the delicate skin underneath the scrotum. Even partially trapped skin quickly becomes inflamed, uncomfortable and soon breaks down. Thin rubber tube can reduce this but rarely completely.

If the chastity device is designed and fitted correctly, the gap between the base ring and the cage ring is too small for one testicle to pass through, let alone both of them! Bear in mind the penis has to go through the base ring and the penis is a very soft, pliable piece of flesh and will represent no obstacle to extracting the testes through the base ring alone.

If you are wearing a chastity device for a few hours of fun, practically any device will do the job. For more serious chastity, you need a well fitted and preferably metal device.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

JulieAnn99 wrote:I have always wondered what the allure of the fixed round ring is for security. If you can push the package in, why can't you push it out? Right-sized hinged ring would be better.
You push the package through just the ring, then you lock the metal penis tube to the base ring, trapping the balls between the ring and tube. The remaining gap is too narrow for the testes to fit through. It's unlikely for most men that a hinged ring would actually be a much smaller diameter than a solid one, simply because the effectiveness of both is usually dictated by the smallest size that will comfortably fit around the (flacid) penis and testes. For long term wear, I've never heard anybody recommend a hinged ring and a lot of comments like lj's about problems with skin irritation and damage.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
cagedape

Post by cagedape »

hogfan-sub wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:
cagedape wrote:Hey everyone! What would you say is your favourite chastity cage and why?

I have just recently increased my budget and am currently trying the Pleasure Dome, which is an enclosed, slightly ventilated steel tube lined with fairly blunt spikes;

Just a timely update on my post. After two days of trying the above mentioned Pleasure Dome cage, I thought it only right to share my negative experience of it. I found it to be a poorly constructed device, with ill-fitting parts that leave way too many gaps that lead to badly pinched skin even just walking around indoors; in one case bad enough to slightly break the skin around the base of my penis. I would most certainly not recommend this device. Trying to fine suitable cages is just proving way too expensive; think I'll just stick to my strict jockstrap :?
Interesting feedback!! I've only seen the spikes at the head of the cage before, do you have a link/picture of the one you describe with spikes the full length?
cagedape

Post by cagedape »

Because once the cage element attaches onto the ring which is now in place 'by slipping through', the closed cage on top creates a very limited distance between cage and ring which 'should' be too small for your testicles to get through thus fixing it in place. :gag: