Buying a 50 euro chastity belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Buying a 50 euro chastity belt

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
In chastity for men, there are belts and cages. A cage is a small device that goes on and around the penis, is secured and there's nothing more. It hangs from the penis. A belt is a full aparatus like underpants that you sort of put on and once locked upon you, prevents access from your penis while allowing you to still pee.

A chastity cage is smaller, cheaper but can also become uncomfortable, especially during sleeping because of the base ring. A chastity belt on the other hand does not need the ring and is often more comfortable. A chastity cage is also easier to escape from unless you get the perfect cage, which is a search on its own. A chastity belt cannot be removed, although it can still be possible to get your penis out of it. In addition a chastity belt can stimulate the anus.

This topic is about chastity belts, not cages.

Good vs cheap
There are good belts from popular manufactures, such as MySteel. I own one and they are great cages. They are also really expensive. As in 600 euro or more. They have comfort as main objective and also come with many customization options.

Then there are the cheap belts you can get. Some are made of leather and are more like play belts, not actual chastity cages. They often don't allow to pee or poop while wearing it, but can be locked onto you to prevent access to your member. These are often as cheap as 25 euros or less in a sale. Although it is great for a session, I don't recommend them unless you know what to expect and you still want one. You basically get underpants you can lock onto you, but as you cannot pee nor poop, you cannot wear them for many hours at a time. They are more suitable to be used when playing with a partner and allowing them to punish you. It allows them to lock you in them for a prolonged time where you need their permission to go to the toilet. Part of play would be that you strip fully naked outside of the toilet booth, they then unlock and remove the chastiy belt, you do your business with the door open of course, and they lock you back in. Only then, you can get dressed.

This being a self-bondage forum, a play belt like this just doesn't work solo. I tried but its not fun. Especially since there are real chastity belts out there that do work so much better.

Cheap AliExpress belts
Now, even though I own a MySteel belt, I did buy a cheap AliExpress belt after I got my MySteel. The MySteel one has a big metal section for the buttocks with a big hole in it for pooping through it, but I wanted a cheap belt that would not necessarily allow me to poop, but be extremely tight around me. The MySteel belt just can't be put on too tight due to how it is constructed. Its basically metal underpants that you can secure in place for a long time allowing peeing and pooping and giving you the sensation of metal around your waste but otherwise being very comfortable as such that you may forget about it and lacks any stimulation that other chastity belts and cages can bring.

So I got an AliExpress cheap belt and honestly, I prefer it over my MySteel belt. The MySteel belt is still great but for different occasions. Its more robust, bigger and therefor a lot scarier to wear in public if the goal is to go naked at some point. A MySteel belt can be seen from far, whereas the thinner AliExpress Cages less.

After I got my first AliExpress belt, I decided I wanted a second one. With a buttplug this time. I wanted to turn it into an electrified cage, solder electrodes to it such that if I wear it, I can connect any of my powerboxes to it and zap my penis and ass to oblivion, allowing to be locked in the belt for a week and being able to do an estim session somewhere during that week without having to take the belt off at all.

Because there are different types of belts, I got a different front cage for the second belt. Although its nice to wear, I did underestimate how it is worn which basically lead me that this is not a belt I want to wear often. I never even finished the estim part although I was close.

I ordered a third belt (which is currently shipping) which I will turn into the estim belt with all that I learned so far and decided to post this topic so others can learn from the mistakes I made.

Why these belts are actually great
Let me first start why these belts are great. What they allow is adjustability. You buy a belt that is complete and by opening screws you can reposition the steel rod inside and make sections longer or shorter. Once you have the belt right, you can use an angle grinder, metal saw or dremel to cut the excess metal off and you have a belt perfectly fit for your size.

The belts have thin steel rods that are twisted that are very sturdy, and are covered in a rubber coating making them very thick. They do not cause any uncomfortable moments while wearing them unless you go so tight, but then it will still first cause numb feeling in your body part and not a bad feeling on your skin itself. Also, it can easily be adjusted anyway.

Discussing the options, and if you should get it.
There are a few options for each belt. This section discusses the options.
- The front of the belt can vary. I target a specific style because these belts are easy to adjust. There are others that use the same principle, so any of these will do. There are also belts that are made of metal sheets. Avoid these unless you have experience and money in excess.
- The area from the cage to the back can be just one thin bar, a thin bar with a hole for pooping or 2 chains going to the sides. Although the last 2 will definitely tell you that you can poop using them, surprisingly, the first one can too. You just move the bar to the sides as you sit down and it will remain there. Just pay attention cleaning up that it doesn't move back and optionally put a toilet paper between your ass and the bar for half an hour if you really don't want any poop on your bar, even though it is easy to clean afterwards.
- Its possible to get a butt plug that you can attach to the cage which forces you to always wear a butt plug if you wear the cage. If this is your goal, you will need the bar without poop hole, and you can get these butt plugs separate, so you can get a belt with just the bar and not a butt plug, and order the butt plug separate later to attach it.
- The area that covers the penis and balls varies a lot. This is actually the most important part of your belt. More on that later.

Some images
Now that you know what options there are, lets add some images so you can see what I mean.
This is the kind of belt you want to avoid:

This is the kind of belt you want. In fact, this is the first one I got:
The balls are placed inside nicely as there is space and an erection is met by counter force from the rings. This does mean that you will wake up in pain while sleeping in it the first few nights.

You can get a version where the rings are replaced for one solid compartment though...:

The second belt I got is this one:
Now, Although it looks great as its a full shield to place your goods behind, there is literally no space where your balls go other than up or somewhat to the sides. The inside at the bottom is fully where your penis will be so the balls will have to be above the penis. Guess what, biologically, your balls are below the penis, not above. This causes that it just doesn't work. Looks great on paper, doesn't work in practice. Avoid this one.

The one currently in order is as follows:
Although my version does not have 2 open rods as shown in this image, but I couldn't find mine that quickly. Also this one shows various butt plugs you can get. I have the C one. Its actually surprisingly small. Not super think not too long. If I had known, I probably would have gotten B or A maybe, but for what I want C is perfect anyway. You definitely feel wearing them and they are made of metal so when estim hits, it doesn't matter how big or small they are anyway.

I've chosen this one because there's nothing to shield the balls at all, something I find very handy. This one has the cage very flat against the body too which is what I wanted.

There are more options though, but now you know what to look for. Also, note that some belts may appear great, but on closer inspection, they are actually female belts. Although it sounds great, avoid those. Your penis will just fall to the side or sit very uncomfortable. That said, there are also belts that look like female belts but are in fact with a cage. They are usually a bit bulkier and so far I did not find one that I thought I wanted badly.

To search for them yourself on AliExpress, search for Chastity Belt men. The first belt you find that looks like one of the above, click it and scroll to the bottom where it shows similar matches. That is a faster way to find many similar belts.

Also, some belts are more expensive and some belts will show up as 10$ but once you click on them, it selected a butt plug or only the spreader. Usually these belts are around 60$. May still be the cheapest for what you want, just don't order a belt for 10$ expecting a full belt. Also, in some cases, the belt is 25$ but has 25$ shipping.

My advice, if you found a belt you settle for, search for it, add it to your cart and continue searching for the same belt. Find 4 or 5 belts, add all to your cart, then from your cart select each one individually to see what it actually costs including shipping with all discounts removed and keep removing the more expensive ones from your cart until you finally have one left. That will be the best purchase for you at that time.

Also, you can consider to wait for a sale and get it then. Do note, some belts don't go on sale, while other, more expensive belts may suddenly become cheaper.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.