Which chastity belt to choose?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Alecslay

Which chastity belt to choose?

Post by Alecslay »

Hello I plan to buy my first chastity belt :gag: . Which of the three would be the best, I mean mainly that it should be hardly visible under the pants and that it should be comfortable for long wearing.

black - it is adjustable and has a hidden lock

transparent plastic - has regulations, but I heard that they burst

metal - solid but there is no regulation, so I'm afraid that it will not fit after buying

Which one should you choose? And why? :?: :whip:
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-04-18-15-36-31-442_com.miui.gallery.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Which chastity belt to choose?

Post by kinbaku »

I don't have a chastity myself, but if I had to choose, I would go for the cheapest with the most adjustment options. So that I can try what suits me best and then for the more expensive and more solid material. But then at least I know that I have received the right size.
So whit your selections, I would go first for the transparent one - then I can see where things might go wrong.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I've not worn a complete chastity device yet but have a locking cock ring made from one. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13515
Before making this I did some research on various chastity sites and shopping sites, many show you how to measure for the size, this is what I learned:
Metal is better than plastic for security and personally, I think shiny metal looks more impressive but is less forgiving if you get the wrong size.

An internal lock is better than a padlock but when you get one have a good look at it as on some the locking bar on the lock that sticks proud of the ring, you can see on my photos download/file.php?id=6560
the lock body sticks proud, that is how long the locking bar was until I filed it down. As bought I could have used pliers to squeeze or break the lock and get released so the locking bar was down until it didn't protrude outside of the ring making it impossible to break that way. Also, note the curved back ring, this makes it far comfier to wear for a long time.

My device is also made from good quality stainless steel which means it can get wet. I have bathed a lot of times with the ring locked in place and there is no corrosion or staining.

As kinbaku said it is best to buy cheap even after research to ensure you get the correct fit. Get the wrong size and it is either way too painful to wear long-term or you can slip free.
My ring was expensive compared to some but it is comfy to wear when flaccid and there is no way I can pull free from it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

First of, these are chastity cages, not belts.

That said, I have experience with all these cages.

The black one is definitely the best. Its most comfortable. Its the Holy Trainer V??
There are cheap knock-offs that to my understanding are still very strong, and definitely worth getting. If they only have one base ring instead of multiple, the plastic one will probably be a good one to get first to know what size works for you.

When searching for a ring, you want the largest ring that don't permit your balls to slip out of easily and that is not too loose, but also not too tight.

Too tight, and it gets uncomfortable rather quickly. Too loose and it'll move too much causing a different kind of discomfort or it may just be removable without the key.

There is also a metal version of the black cage. Although it is also a nice cage, I would not get it as first cage. The plastic or bioresin gives way more comfort.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

My first cage (again, those aren't belts, and belts (for males) are for the future^tm) is of silicone (a kinda popular one in Germany),
and when using the tighter ring (middle one of the 3) it still is very hard to escape, and would not recomment trying.
Since it is not solid I kinda can masturbate in it/with it, so not the best for that, but all the mental aspects are already there,
and using/getting a bit of selfdiciplin is good, and still easier, than without one.
It is a good beginning thing, especially for getting realistic measures, but due to the design and suff I basically can't wear it under cloths, without being obvious or converted to a belt via a bit of rope.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

None.

For the simple fact that hinged rings are a bitch to put on and will almost surely
Cause pinching during longer term wearing. Same goes for the CB-X style rings.

All designs you selected are avaiable with one-piece-rings.

Choose a cage which is about a cm smaller than your flaccid size.
[
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

For long term wear I have found my Cherry Keeper clone from AliExpress to be the most comfortable - most of the time I forget I'm wearing it.

Try to go for as small a cage as you are comfortable in. Cages get uncomfortable if you start to grow in them. If there is no room to grow then you wont have any discomfort.