About using Chastity Belt for long periods

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
miffy

About using Chastity Belt for long periods

Post by miffy »

Hi community.
Some months ago I posted the devices I used for my chastity sessions :lol: . Recently I noticed on my last session that the chastity belt left marks around the skin of my waist, and left irritation and some small cuts :shock: :o, and the fact is that I used only half of a day.

So for those who uses this devices for long periods of time, how to avoid this :? ?
I am planning on making the belt a little more loose but that will cause to get out of it.

Regards.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: About using Chastity Belt for long periods

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is the silicone rubber half sleeve worn out on your belt?
There is a shop that makes a chastity belt extender kit that includes an approximately 10 inch strip of stainless steel and a full length of the silicone rubber. I bought this item to wrap the edges of my steel shoes. I can try to find the name of the store, I think it was Fresh Fetish, or something like that. Let me know if this might help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
miffy

Post by miffy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is the silicone rubber half sleeve worn out on your belt?
There is a shop that makes a chastity belt extender kit that includes an approximately 10 inch strip of stainless steel and a full length of the silicone rubber. I bought this item to wrap the edges of my steel shoes. I can try to find the name of the store, I think it was Fresh Fetish, or something like that. Let me know if this might help.
Actually I put a black scilicone around the sheet metal belt. Unless the scilicone I am using is of poor quality, I don't know if you had encounter bad quality scilicone rubber for the chastity belts :? .

The fact is that even with the scilicone rubber put on the belt, it leaves some marks on the skin, and on that last session, it produces some erupsion with liquid. Thankfully I have some kind of cream for the skin that I use to make the wound heals quickly 8) .
So, for those who uses the chastity belts for months or years, what are the suggestions to avoid this kind of wounds?

Regards.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you wear the chastity belt too tight, this is what happens. Also if the shape does not fit the contours of the body, it will create pressure points on certain body parts, where others are barely touched.

In order to wear a chastity belt for longer, have one that fits your body perfectly, and don't put it on too tight. That said, marks are part of the fun, but it should not cut the skin.

As long as you can move the belt around your waist, you can adjust it periodically to prevent the marks from even happening.

Its similar on how you can have marks on your arm when wearing a watch. Too tight, and you get worse marks, but if you keep adjusting the watch, its all fine.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

miffy wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is the silicone rubber half sleeve worn out on your belt?
Actually I put a black scilicone around the sheet metal belt. Unless the scilicone I am using is of poor quality, I don't know if you had encounter bad quality scilicone rubber for the chastity belts :? .

The fact is that even with the scilicone rubber put on the belt, it leaves some marks on the skin, and on that last session, it produces some erupsion with liquid. Thankfully I have some kind of cream for the skin that I use to make the wound heals quickly 8) .
So, for those who uses the chastity belts for months or years, what are the suggestions to avoid this kind of wounds?

Regards.
I think before you spend too much time or money on this, you should check that you are not allergic to the materials used in the belt. Try wearing just the silicone wrapped around a common leather or cloth belt to test it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
miffy

Post by miffy »

KinkInSpace wrote:If you wear the chastity belt too tight, this is what happens. Also if the shape does not fit the contours of the body, it will create pressure points on certain body parts, where others are barely touched.

In order to wear a chastity belt for longer, have one that fits your body perfectly, and don't put it on too tight. That said, marks are part of the fun, but it should not cut the skin.

As long as you can move the belt around your waist, you can adjust it periodically to prevent the marks from even happening.

Its similar on how you can have marks on your arm when wearing a watch. Too tight, and you get worse marks, but if you keep adjusting the watch, its all fine.
Thank you for your advises :D . Actually I adjust the belt a little more loose, enough to fit two fingers between my skin and the circumference of the belt and it feel good 8). So it is important to not make it very right. I looked at some people on videos of internet that uses the belt very tight and it doesn't hurt them. I am planning on using the belt for weekends only, and on top of a body shapper that are very thin enough but avoid make the belt contact ditectly to the skin :lol: .
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

KinkInSpace wrote:If you wear the chastity belt too tight, this is what happens. Also if the shape does not fit the contours of the body, it will create pressure points on certain body parts, where others are barely touched.

I second what KinkInSpace wrote. I wear a BehindBarz chastity belt, about 95% to 24/7, it has a bare metal belt, no liner. In certain positions the belt can dig in, the trick is to fit the belt properly, avoid those positions where it digs or pinches, and make what adjustments are necessary to minimize the places it does. Additionally, I normally wear an undershirt, under the belt, so there is fabric for the belt to "slide", rather than stick to my skin and pull. Look up "compression shirt", a tank top version is what I wear. They're quite comfortable, and I doubt anyone would notice or care if they see an undershirt under a tshirt or whatever, not that mine ever really does. :-P