recommendations on the european market

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
john

recommendations on the european market

Post by john »

Im looking for a chastity belt and a bra at the moment. Ive had a cheap chinese belt once and it was unusable so i am looking for something of better quality, but also somewhat affordable. I am also interested in purchasing a lockable bra for "forced" crossdressing sessions.
What brands can you recomend? I was looking at this https://fancysteel.com/collections/tran ... stity-belt or this https://fancysteel.com/collections/tran ... astity-belt and i like the concept, but ive heard some bad things about the company and also id prefer something from europ. Also their bras are realy expensive and scince im not planing on wearing it longterm i dont want to spend that much on it.
Does anyone have a trusted brand in europ i could check out?

Many thanks
John
Gregovic

Re: recommendations on the european market

Post by Gregovic »

You could have a look at Neosteel for the belt(https://www.neosteel.de/Nsepcbr.htm). They've been around for a long time, are based in Germany and I can't remember ever hearing much negative about them. Definitely not cheap though and I don't think they make a bra. I've never really seen a chastity bra that would work well with breast prosthetics, atleast the separate boobs, maybe it could work with a chest plate or vest style. I have a very cheap Chinese chastity bra but it doesn't fit very well and I've never been able to make it work for me.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
john

Post by john »

Yes i had a look at those. They look realy nice but they are way aboth my prize class sadly
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Pretty much anything from Europe is probably going to be outside your price class. There are plenty of Chinese knock-offs on AliExpress & friends that are likely more to your budget. Quality ... varies, , but there is some good stuff there. And honestly, the sheer variance in shape of human anatomy means that you can easily spend a thousand euros and still end up with something that doesn't work for you.
john

Post by john »

i know. sadly the last chinese one i had was complete garbage
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

john wrote:i know. sadly the last chinese one i had was complete garbage
I've probably bought a dozen devices of various types, and the majority have not worked for me. Some were just garbage, like the plastic devices that split and pinch viciously, or bad designs, like some enclosed tubes that would pool urine inside so it suddenly spilled out when you rolled over; others didn't allow for adequate cleaning - I've found regular lubrication and cleaning are absolutely essential if you're going to have your bits wrapped in metal or plastic.

My anatomy means I'm basically the same girth around the chest, waist and hips - a little squishier around the middle, obviously, but to stop an actual belt sliding down means having it too tight for comfortable long-term wear (and I find neoprene or other rubbery liners irritate terribly), so devices relying on a waist belt for placement and security just don't work. So I've pretty much settled on ball-trap devices with a (home-made) metal hip belt - I can actually pull the belt over my hips without opening it, but it keeps everything in place more than just the device alone would.

You don't find all this out by buying an expensive device as step one. Maybe an expensive device is your endpoint, but you need to know what does and doesn't fit and what works for you and meets your needs. And maybe you find as I did that the off the shelf devices out there just don't do the trick, and you need to make (or have made for you) something a little different. But unless money is absolutely no object, the journey is best started with simple, cheap devices.
john

Post by john »

i did try a cheap belt before. But i could not use it at all cause it was so badly constructed