My Chastity devices

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
miffy

My Chastity devices

Post by miffy »

Hello there.
I would like to show you my chastity devices that I bought some time ago, and that they give me many good moments :D :oops: .
This devices are: the chastity belt, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, leg cuffs, collar and bra.

And this is the chastity belt itself:

I like this chastity belt and the devices for a good punishment :whip: .
But I think that the butt plug is a bit unconfortable :? , so I don't use it often :D .
I hope the forum can show the images, because in the preview it doesn't show it :( .
kinbaku

Re: My Chastity devices

Post by kinbaku »

miffy wrote:This devices are: the chastity belt, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, leg cuffs, collar and bra.
Nice collection.
You can use the butt plug as a punishment if you have not done your previous bondage correctly. :mrgreen:
miffy

Post by miffy »

kinbaku wrote:
miffy wrote:This devices are: the chastity belt, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, leg cuffs, collar and bra.
Nice collection.
You can use the butt plug as a punishment if you have not done your previous bondage correctly. :mrgreen:
Thank you for your recommendations :) .
Actually I tried it some times and even sleep with all of the devices put on me. But after some several hours, the plug becomes very uncomfortable, so I think there is a limit of time to using it :lol: .
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

miffy wrote:Actually I tried it some times and even sleep with all of the devices put on me. But after some several hours, the plug becomes very uncomfortable, so I think there is a limit of time to using it :lol: .
Or need some practical experience :rofl: . Like put them every evening 1 minute longer on and within 4 years you can wear them all day long. :rofl: :rofl:
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

So i recently bought a cheap chastity cage which was probably 3D printed from some very elastic material (silicon?). It was using shape that is similar to known hard plastic cages and so the tip had a narrow but tall cut. That in turn meant that i could simply spread the hole wider and even push the whole manly thing through the cage if i wanted :rofl:
After trying steel cage before i wanted to try lightweight one... oh well. This even looks very fragile and easy to break.
john

Post by john »

those look great. Where did you get those? How comfortable is it to wear?
miffy

Post by miffy »

john wrote:those look great. Where did you get those? How comfortable is it to wear?
Hi. Actually it is comfortable to wear :D .
I am not very experienced to use it for long periods of time, but for a day I can handle it.
I bought them some time ago on ebay. I was so afraid of the package because of the custom taxes and shipping because: 1- Generally they open the packages to check the item inside, so I was afraid that if I have to retrieve the package personally, if the package was open, it could be show it, but luckily it was closed, and 2- The import of taxes, but they didn't make me pay more :rofl: .
I recommend you to buy it from users that has good reputation and that they assure you that they mark the package as "gift", to avoid package opens :lol: .
kinbaku wrote: Or need some practical experience :rofl: . Like put them every evening 1 minute longer on and within 4 years you can wear them all day long. :rofl: :rofl:
I don't think I can practice like that :lol: . Actually when I want to use the butt plug for long periods of time, I avoid eating irritating food because if I have bad indigestion, it becomes a problem :| , but at least without it I can enjoy all the other devices locked up :rofl: .