Self chastity for woman

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Piginblanket

Self chastity for woman

Post by Piginblanket »

I want to prevent myself from being able to touch myself at all. The problem with most things that can do that, I can still rub against it. Does anyone have any ideas? Preferably with rope involved :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self chastity for woman

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Pig.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Chastity just can't do this. Ever. Not for men, not for women. If you want to ensure that you can't touch yourself, do selfbondage and bind away those pesky hands.

But chastity is usually in conjuncture with a Domme. Their rules state you can't touch yourself or punishment follows. So its not really a case of stopping you from touching yourself but instead you are not allowed and the chastity device is a reminder only, not a way to prevent it.

I can put myself in any chastity cage or belt and I even have them with spikes inside that really hurt if I get an erection, yet I can orgasm wearing it while being in pain without ever touching my penis. Also just wearing the chastity cage/belt will already give stimulation. I made a good topic about chastity you should read: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11471
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Piginblanket to the BoundAnna forum.
You can tie yourself up in spread eagle with, for example, some ice locks for liberation and backup.
For if you only tie your hands behind your back, you can always go to an object that you can use to satisfy yourself.

However, the best are your own thoughts. Fine yourself if you touch yourself in reality or in thought. 8)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote: just wearing the chastity cage/belt will already give stimulation
Reverse psychology. Is there anything it can't do?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

:hi:
As said I think the only way is to immobilise yourself which might not be too practical other than that you are going to need strong willpower and I'm the last person to offer advice on that.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Are you looking for something for a short self-bondage session, or for long term?

I can't think of a good solution for long term.

For a self-bondage session, then like other said, tie yourself so you can't.
Just tying your hands to either a collar around your neck or behind your back will keep them out of reach. Unless you are really flexible!
But you could still hump some stationary object. So then you have to lock yourself so you can't reach anything: Spread eagle on the bed, in a chair, etc.

R.Mc.
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

With especially selfbondage it is mainly a mental thing.
Like yes, you can wear it locked and within a session, you can make it "outbreakable", but for longer term, or more safe versions, it is purely mental and just enforced by yourself.
So yes, you can lock it, but you should be able to carry the key always with you and don't open it for the desired time.
This is the hard part, but yes, a chastity device can help, since it makes it more time consuming and the lock can have a big symbol.

But it works and the more at least I try and get myself on board, the better it kinda works.
And the best thing: I have still total controll.
JulieAnn99

Post by JulieAnn99 »

How about a man's athletic cup under snug-fitting leotard & tights?
Of course there is still a bathroom problem so add an adult diaper?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JulieAnn99 wrote:How about a man's athletic cup under snug-fitting leotard & tights?
Of course there is still a bathroom problem so add an adult diaper?
And lock the clothes with a padlock. :twisted: