Help me find a forum post from years back

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
wannabestuck

Help me find a forum post from years back

Post by wannabestuck »

Since being locked again I was reminded of a forum post that I remember reading at least five years ago. Hate I didn’t screen shot it

Anyway this was when Carlilock was still the premier online service and someone did like we all do. Posted his link out there and asked for clicks. I feel like this was on the GetDare site but not sure

But someone on that forum gave him a vote but then started bragging about how he had created a software program that could delete cache and reload the link and click again and again. Suddenly this guy went from a few hours to about 50 years.

Seems like the guy eventually had to pay the $100 to be released by the site. Now I realize this could all be bs fiction but don’t mind that. I love a good, “Be careful what you wish for,” story and that post had it in spades.

Anyone know what I am talking about?
Please vote on my Chaster chastity sentence here
https://evilbot.uk/marissa.asp
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Help me find a forum post from years back

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Privates held hostage isn't new. Heard of those internet electronic do-hickeys that were hacked? Might eclipse your search results.
No, I hadn't heard that story. Maybe I can put my eyes out for it in a few months, unless someone else can find it first.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wannabestuck

Re: Help me find a forum post from years back

Post by wannabestuck »

And just as I wrote this I have a suspicion that someone has done the very same Thing to me. I went from maybe 30 clicks all day yesterday to suddenly rapid fire clicks this morning. And the time stamps have them grouped together. Oh dear!
Please vote on my Chaster chastity sentence here
https://evilbot.uk/marissa.asp