I have a Chaster link

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

Re: I have a Chaster link

Post by hogfan-sub »

204/300 votes gained.
Thank you very much for any votes; as always, greatly appreciated :D
Almost 1 month into this lock now, and spending more and more hours each day actually caged...the selfbondage session that keeps on giving!! :wink: https://chaster.app/sessions/mFHsgDWnkjV7Z7oh
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:204/300 votes gained.
Almost 1 month into this lock now, and spending more and more hours each day actually caged...the selfbondage session that keeps on giving!! :wink: https://chaster.app/sessions/mFHsgDWnkjV7Z7oh
Again 10 hours less.
But I have the impression that it goes the other way: the fewer hours I give, the more days you get. :whip: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
Again 10 hours less.
But I have the impression that it goes the other way: the fewer hours I give, the more days you get. :whip: :rofl:
me too
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
Again 10 hours less.
I have indeed set myself quite the challenge :?
Whilst I'm gaining my votes needed to unlock, the "wheel of fortune" feature can add some very accumulative time penalties and long periods of timer-freezing....all my own doing :facepalm:
As I can't tamper with the settings myself, the timer remains hidden and I've totally lost track of how much time is left to run now. The app does give me the option to "offer" my lock to another user who could access/change the settings, and I might just do that at some stage, but for now I'm still enjoying the "self-challenge", aided by votes from your good selves.....thanks again!! :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/mFHsgDWnkjV7Z7oh

Just 22 votes needed to end my 32 day lock. If you could be so kind as to chip in a time-removing vote I'd be very grateful.....time to be let out for a while :D

Shannon SteelSlave

21 votes. and 10 hours less.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Again 10 hours less. But no idea if it helps. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:Again 10 hours less. But no idea if it helps. :mrgreen: :rofl:
It helps. Now we're down to -20 votes.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Again 10 hours less. But no idea if it helps. :mrgreen: :rofl:
It helps. Now we're down to -20 votes.
But what if the last vote lags two months behind while the length of time keeps getting longer?!? :? :rofl:

Same joke as "you can never sit under the table that long if I knock three times on top of the table like knock, knock, knock". Once when he/she is under the table, knock twice on the table and say: "the next knock will come next month".
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Made it!!
Free after 33 days (mostly!) locked. Thanks so much for all the votes :D
Taking a little break now, but already getting excited for another lock-up.....think I've definitely got the bug now!! :lol:

Shannon SteelSlave

hogfan-sub wrote:think I've definitely got the bug now!! :lol:
ewww!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/60tICcqKkMNPJUhk

My new secure "home" :D
I have found a great key holder who is happy for me to combine wearing devices with the "Honour, no-touch" system, as and when the cage becomes anatomically difficult. I can also alternate between my Holy Trainer V5 cage and my chastity belt, as my enjoyable journey with chastity play continues. This is a longer-term lock, which I am very pleased to be entering into. Thank you for any votes, and at this early stage, some nice "house-warming" adding votes would be lovely! :D

Shannon SteelSlave

That didn't take long. Remove 3 hours.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:https://chaster.app/sessions/60tICcqKkMNPJUhk

My new secure "home" :D
Already in chastity again! :shock:
You are indeed addicted. :whip:
As "punishment :wink: " for being back in chastity so quickly, 1 day has been added.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That didn't take long.
Indeed! Chastity play is really getting to the core of my submissive nature, and the watchful eye of a keyholder just adds to the enjoyment :D
Thanks for the vote; that's 12 of 250 obtained :lol: