ChastiKey Going away

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
zepart949

ChastiKey Going away

Post by zepart949 »

I know it's not new news, but I'm bummed that the ChastiKey App is going away. I've looked at alternatives, but I love how this app makes getting out of chastity into a game. And the fact that it's phone based and it's pretty good.

They have the entire code base on Git and I've taken a look at it. But sadly my coding skills are lacking. Is there anyone on the forum that's a better coder than me? I'm a front end web designer and happy to help with hosting and any graphics.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: ChastiKey Going away

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How good of a coder are you? Send me a Private Message, might be able to utilize your skills here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I also took wiki copy of the card game rules and started making my own Unity game similar to it. Why Unity? Because you can so easily build it for PC and mobile devices, especially Android. I won't be able to even test anything Apple and i don't think it'll go in any app store. It will very likely be an app for only personal use. No online keyholders or anything like that. Also the way it's saving it makes it not obvious how to find the data. It is unlikely that you will be able to move or backup all the data to other device, or that is very low in priority to me.

But i'm only making this "when i feel like it" so i feel awkward posting about it, but i have to say it has come far and it has potential to be finished. Do not build expectations on "soon (tm)" :D
Progress at the time of writing:
- Browsing the UI: working.
- Creation of timelocks with the parameters including a random card deck: working.
- Saving and loading locks and their status: working.
- Time simulation and activation of card game after delay: working.

Todo:
- Pictures for cards.
- Showing cards in the game screen and making them interactive.
- Specifying a combination or picture lock.
- Release button behavior.
- Moar special cards?

Just recently ordered an adjustable steel chastity cage too so that's another reason to continue... They aren't expensive in ebay. Just majority have set size for rings which is a hit or miss. What i picked opens and closes more like a handcuff.

Rules/definition:

Code: Select all

public enum Cards {
	Green = 0, Red = 1, YellowN2 = 2, YellowN1 = 3, YellowP1 = 4, YellowP2 = 5, YellowP3 = 6,
	Double = 7, Freeze2 = 8, Freeze3 = 9, Freeze4 = 10, Reset = 11, Sticky = 12
};
/* Green = Collect enough for release, card removed on use.
 * Yellow = Add or remove red cards, card removed on use.
 *   YellowN1..2 = Negative number removes cards.
 *   YellowP1..3 = Positive number adds cards.
 * Red = Lose an attempt, card removed on use.
 * Sticky = Lose an attempt, card remains.
 * Double = Clone all yellow and red cards.
 * Freeze = Cannot pick more cards until time has run out, card removed on use.
 *   Freeze2 = x2 card draw time
 *   Freeze3 = x3 card draw time
 *   Freeze4 = x4 card draw time
 * Reset = Set all green, yellow and red cards to same as starting deck.
 *   Set remaining chances to 0. Card removed on use.
 */
Attachments
cardgame.jpg
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

Looks solid Jadit!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

So from what i have been testing so far it all seems to be working, though i didn't make an Android build yet. The PC build takes roughly 58 MB and i bet i could reduce some assets it's not using. I can't stop myself from posting a teaser from simulation :rofl: It has "sanity checks" that will not let it freeze the app due too long calculations, but it is fun seeing how number of different cards make a different worst outcome. It won't for example count days over 1 year or 200 cards in deck. And while it simulates 200 games, it will stop if it takes more than 10 seconds. I will make a new post in software area when the build is done and link it to this post too, won't be today though. There is one or more quality-of-life thing i'd like to add + the optimizations and maybe more longer time testing to ensure i didn't miss anything...

Maybe if you want to test early PC build you can ask in PM. You need to write the lock combination down elsewhere for backup anyway if you were to plan an actual session.
Attachments
simulate.jpg