My Chastity Deal Diary

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: My Chastity Deal Diary

Post by kinbaku »

kiara wrote:
cdinbonds wrote:I'm curious about your "walk of shame". Did you chose to show the stocking tops/suspenders or the chastity belt top?
Hi i Always tried to cover everything but as i said this was not possible so i covered my belt until the waist band and the Rest covered the biggest Part of the suspenders but they we're also seen
The well-crafted dilemma. :whip: :mrgreen:
It must also be a task for your master to "serve you" for a month. :rofl:
kiara

Post by kiara »

Day 5

Day five of my 30 day deal is over and i have to say that it is harder then i thought. The chastity belt is not the Problem it fits pretty good, still tight but ok. The real "Problem" are those daily challenges but i can Deal with.

After the hard and itense day Yesterday todad was bit chillin and Just doing some random stuff. Sir was just playing with me. I cleaned the House and did some house things. For going Shopping today sir attached a anal plug to my belt. So i felt it even more haha. But i was just buying some food and stuff Like this so it wasnt Longer than 45 min. Rest of the day was ok. As i told you i Had to relax after two hard days and Sir knew this.

But as today was chilly i think harder Work is coming...

What would you love to hear in the next couple days? Let me know in the comments!

Kiara
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kiara wrote:What would you love to hear in the next couple days? Let me know in the comments!
Kiara
What you said was already very impressive. Keep on doing. :drool:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sounds Like you enjoy this & serious Submission.

How about Sir get's ready for an evening on the couch in front of the TV,
And you kneel before him. Of course you'll fit all his dressshoes & Boots onto his
Feet & give them a thourough shining with your tongue until He IS pleased ?
[
kiara

Re: My Chastity Deal Diar

Post by kiara »

Day 6 - 7 - 8

Hi guys sry for being offline for two days i will summ up what happened the last two days in this lil longer post.

Day 6 started with my daily cleaning routine. After that we went for a morning walk through the park. This time I was wearing a dress so my belt was covered. In the afternoon sir told me my daily challenge is to give him a 5star blowjob. So I did. At least in my opinion. Sir told me I still have a lot to practice. Rest of the day I was doing home stuff.
Sleeping is not really a problem anymore after 5 or 6 days locked in the chastity belt.

Day 7

First week is done and I am pretty proud that I did It so far. My enthusiasm was reduced after sir told me I had to train my blowjob skills and showed me my daily challenge. You maybe know these fully automatic fucking machines? Yes sir got one but the one he got was modified and attached to a dildo. So sir locked a collar around my neck and gagged me with a ring gag harness. I should take the dildo in my mouth and then he locked my collar on the fucking machine. So my head was pulled in front and back and couldn’t do anything else than sucking this dildo. As this might be not enough sir also attached those evil nipple clamps on my tits. I did it 20 min with them then it was too much. I had to suck that dildo for about 45!!!! Minutes. I was complaining afterwards why so long and why the clamps and why why why…. I was pretty angry but sir was chilled and just told me it was practice. In the evening I instantly regret that I was complaining because sir told me as a punishment for being rude I had to sleep in the cage… the cage was on the terrace so it would be a cold night. I just had my belt a sports bra and a thin blanket. That was it.

Day 8

I will never ever complain again.

Sir waked me at 5 in the morning by flushing water with the cage by using the water hose. The water was ice cold and he did this for about 20 min I couldn’t escape because of the small metal cage.

After that he told me to dry myself and get back naked. I was attached to the blowjob trainer again. Again a 45 min session of sucking this dildo. I felt used and helpless. But I did it without complaining this time.

Rest of the day I had to wear a rope harness all over my body which was combined with my chastity belt. Sometimes sir tied my hands on my back, tied me in a hogtie or other position or gagged me. It was a day full of punishment bondage and blowjobs. I hope I won’t be waked up tomorrow as I was today…

Kiara
kinbaku

Re: My Chastity Deal Diar

Post by kinbaku »

Fortunately, you've been able to keep it up for a week. Hopefully your master calms down a bit so that you have at least a week less to endure. :|
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

May the force be with you for the next 20something dass.

Sounds Like Sir knows what he's doing. :mrgreen:
[
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

Any updates?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zepart949 wrote:Any updates?
Maybe locked in a cage and can't post anything anymore. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Even if she had to start over and refrain from the computer, it would have been another month since the last post.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Or possibly - like most fiction writers - the OP has got 'writer's block'.

Just saying...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe she was never waked up. After all that blowin' she must be as tired as Erin Brockovich.
index.jpg
index.jpg (10.46 KiB) Viewed 1199 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kiara

Post by kiara »

Hey People

I just wanted you to know that im still alive. Sorry for that very bad ending of my diary here but i wasn't able to manage all this stuff with my deal and this blog. It was a mental thing which also lead us (me and sir) to chill a little bit. I think the 30 Days challenge is a cool one but I think we started way to hard. we talked afterwards about everything and I am still wearing my chastity belt but we stopped with the challenges. so I still have to serve and please sir but we are going much slower this time.

just wanted to let you know about this. maybe I will post some experiences here or short Storie of my life and who knows what's coming in maybe a few months.

Thank you for all your messages and questions about me and my challenge. hope you're not that angry on me...

Kiara
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kiara wrote:... hope you're not that angry on me...

Kiara
Certainly not mad at you. Glad you're still alive and doing well. And thank you for leaving this message. It encourages others to take it slow. That way you can enjoy it longer.
I hope to hear from you again after a few months. :hi: