Cathetered - unexpected chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
blackfive

Cathetered - unexpected chastity

Post by blackfive »

As a result of a medical issue (fortunately I am now getting better from it) I have been forced to catheter for a long period. (four weeks in probably another 8 to go). I have always wondered what forced chastity would be like, this unexpected surprise period in it is weird. Although I am missing being able to orgasm it is not stopping me reading kinky stuff so far less restrictive than I expected. I think if I was younger it would be hitting me harder than it is.

What I do wonder though is what men who pay a dom' to catheter themselves get out of the experience as so far the thing itself is not providing me with anything erotic.
blackfive
Sergio

Re: Cathetered - unexpected chastity

Post by Sergio »

Have they told you to avoid orgasm while cathetered? I've heard reports of it being excruciatingly painful when the exit from the prostate is blocked, but I've not found it myself, though the catheter was probably not as large as it could have been.

The fun of being cathetered is that of losing bladder control and being reliant on nappies if a plug or bag isn't used. Not to everyone's taste perhaps? There are videos of the victim having their bladder filled via a catheter but that's really asking for an infection.

Out of interest, do you know what sort of catheter and how often is it changed? Twelve weeks? Let us know how you get on.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I wore a catheter with a bag for four days when recovering from prostate surgery. The fun part was when the doctor had me drink a lot of water and then removed the catheter and told me to "hold it" to see if the surgery had any ill effects on being able to hold it. (This does happen, as well as having one's ability to get an erection.) It took a lot of willpower after days of not having to worry about peeing, when and where.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

Finding it very frustrating.
blackfive
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

As an update I eventually had the op to cure the underlying enlarged prostate problem - one of the side effects sometimes diverts ejaculate elsewhere. Mine did. Not chaste now but what with age and everything no more ejaculating. Still get the horny thoughts but age has caught up with doing much about them!
blackfive
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Thanks for the update

R.Mc.