Finally I found the "golden way" (for me)

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Cuffer

Finally I found the "golden way" (for me)

Post by Cuffer »

Hello everyone,

I tried so much chastity cages and devices and spent so much money - effectively - for nothing. Every cage had the same problem. To say it short: "Pull out". I finally jumped over my shadow and managed it, to get a PA piercing (4mm). For me, without tattoos and piercings it was a big step to get a medical absolutely useless additional hole for my "Huhu". Yes, it did hurt. There are no healing problems (as usually at PA) and It looks good - but this is not the main intention of the piercing, as you might think. After the healing time - Better more than less time - there should be a more secured way to keep my hands out of my pocket. It is not the never ever cum again method. It is a drastical reduction of multiple time masturbation a day to once a week. Masturbation is nowadays too easy. There is just everything you need in the www to be happy :drool: . The chastity should lead me in more physical ways, new selfbondage scenarios than finding luck only on videos. My wife promised, she takes the number of the safe 8-digit safe I ordered to make the key really unreachable. And she is vanilla, usually. I am very excited to experience this new sitution.

Thought about posting a picture about the piercing, but I do not know, if it is allowed. :wink: I prefer not to regarding the rules.

Does anyone of you use the combination of chastity and PA and has experience?

Regards

C.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Finally I found the "golden way" (for me)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠