Stocking trick - alternative

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Keyless

Stocking trick - alternative

Post by Keyless »

Here is a simple alternative to the stocking trick. It is just a piece of net curtain sewn into a tube. Gets you into a tight spot easily and quickly. Easy to wash and dry.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Stocking trick - alternative

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Creative. Thanks Keyless.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Any explanation on the whole thing? What is a stocking trick, how big a piece of a curtain are we talking about here and what is it supposed to put in a tight spot?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Jadit wrote:Any explanation on the whole thing? What is a stocking trick, how big a piece of a curtain are we talking about here and what is it supposed to put in a tight spot?

It is to help pull a cock into the chastity cage. For those where it is a tight fit. Slip the 'stocking' over your cock, feed the loose end through the cage, then push cock while pulling stocking.

R. Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Good find Keyless. :idea:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I used plain net with no pattern. The tube in the photo is about 75mm wide when lying flat as in the photo, so I must have started with a piece about 95mm wide allowing for the seam. To prevent it fraying I sewed the side seam about 10mm from the edge, then folded the excess back over and sewed it down with a narrow zigzag. Then I turned it inside out, The diagram shows a section through the seam before it is turned inside out. It is useful if you can make the top edge of the tube a selvedge (that's the edge of the fabric which does not fray. Sometimes spelt selvage) so you don't need any sort of hem. I hope that helps if anyone wants to make one.
Attachments
Seam.jpg
Seam.jpg (10.04 KiB) Viewed 2079 times