question for the Dommes

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
realsubmale951

question for the Dommes

Post by realsubmale951 »

What is Your preferred ratio of orgasms, Domme vs sub?
50-1, 100-1, more? or do subs just not deserve an orgasm?
TyronD

Re: question for the Dommes

Post by TyronD »

It sounds like you mean full-time 24/7 dom/sub relationships. I don't have such a relationship, we play "sessions". They can last longer or just an hour or two. And we're switching, so my answer to this question is: it depends.

If we're in a maledom mood it's nearly 1:2 ratio. I like if my girl get's an orgasm and I like it a lot to torture her afterwards. So it belongs to my style. To be dominant does not mean to spare with orgasms for my gf, if she's doing well. I'm just very demanding and... dominant ;) But to tease her and ruin it is nothing she "likes" and would end the mood instantly (we tried). She's my girlfriend and not my slave (just to be sure ;))

The other way around is different: If she's dominant the ratio is something like... hm... between 1:20 and 1:30 or something like that. These sessions stay active (most of the time) something around a month or longer and orgasm control is a hugh turn on for both of us in this direction.

If we, as a couple, don't have the type of relationship you had in mind with your question... just ignore my post ;)

greetings
realsubmale951

Re: question for the Dommes

Post by realsubmale951 »

I do mean 24/7, I should have been more clear.