Tetherspout real secure chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
pavtron

Re: Tetherspout real secure chastity

Post by pavtron »

So it's been a while... how is the use of the spout going?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

if you can use a magnet to get it out its not stainless steel
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

It was going fine. The issue I ran into is the metal my home made spout was made of corroded rather quickly so I stopped using it. I had absolutely no negative side effects while using it (aside from the fact I could not get out :twisted: )

If I had a keyholder and chastity was more important to me I would bite the bullet and buy the real thing.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

tiemeupalso wrote:if you can use a magnet to get it out its not stainless steel
Stainless steels with iron in the alloy and a martensitic or ferritic structure are magnetic, while austenitic structure is mostly non-magnetic. Most notably 430 stainless, but a host of other grades including 409, 410, 420, and 440. Duplex stainless, which combines austenitic and ferritic crystals, is also magnetic (like 2205).
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

OrgasmAlley wrote:
tiemeupalso wrote:if you can use a magnet to get it out its not stainless steel
Stainless steels with iron in the alloy and a martensitic or ferritic structure are magnetic, while austenitic structure is mostly non-magnetic. Most notably 430 stainless, but a host of other grades including 409, 410, 420, and 440. Duplex stainless, which combines austenitic and ferritic crystals, is also magnetic (like 2205).
I'm not sure how well martensitic or ferritic stainless steels would stand up to use in a medical/insertables context. For anything intended to be inserted into the urethra (or lots of continuous contact with urine and sweat, ie salt water) AFAIK austinitics are the best choice (best corrosion resistance). There has been some developments towards Nickel free austenitics (very interesting paper here) for those with Ni allergies. (which is basically everyone sooner or later according to some research)

Edited because I accidentally a word
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*