Tetherspout real secure chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
mtlsub

Tetherspout real secure chastity

Post by mtlsub »

Thanks to Covid-19 I have not been able to practice self-bondage in quite some time. I have picked up a new to me kink, Chastity.

I was sad to find that I was easily able to slip out of my chastity cage. This turns out to be a big problem online and the most common response is "get a PA".

Well since I play by myself and surprising the wife with a PA is not an option I kept looking. I stumbled on tetherspout. You can look it up for a much better description but it is a fairly simple concept. In the head of your penis there is a ring of inelastic fiber. If you are able to place something behind this ring into the larger urethrae it would be secured there.

I made my own tetherspout and it works great! the first couple times I had minor irritation (I have never put anything in my pee hole before) but now I am sitting with a cage on that I can NOT get out of due to the teatherspout.
OrgasmAlley

Re: Tetherspout real secure chastity

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Fascinating line of products! I for one would be quite interested to hear your DIY solution.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Certainly.

For the spout.
I bought a Stainless steel clevis pin. I chucked the pin in a drill and used a file to reduce the head diameter to fit. I drilled a hole down the length to be able to piss ect...
I drilled the horizontal hole a bit bigger for a small padlock and the polished the heck out of it.

For the retainer.
I made an oval 'washer' with thermal plastic. It took some trial and error to find the size that fit.

My pin does not look tarnished like the stock photo :lol:

then I bent wire to copy this design (modifies to my particular device)

Now the ring behind my testicles only serves to support the weight of the cage and I went up a size for comfort as there is no way to pull out.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Very nice!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

mtlsub wrote:Certainly.

For the spout.
I bought a Stainless steel clevis pin. I chucked the pin in a drill and used a file to reduce the head diameter to fit. I drilled a hole down the length to be able to piss ect...
I drilled the horizontal hole a bit bigger for a small padlock and the polished the heck out of it.

For the retainer.
I made an oval 'washer' with thermal plastic. It took some trial and error to find the size that fit.

My pin does not look tarnished like the stock photo :lol:

then I bent wire to copy this design (modifies to my particular device)

Now the ring behind my testicles only serves to support the weight of the cage and I went up a size for comfort as there is no way to pull out.
Do I understand correctly that you made the retainer from that "kneadable when warm" type plastic? I'd be careful about that, I'm not sure how well that is sterilisable and UTI's are not fun.

I get the concept, I get why someone might want to use one of these, but the whole "tetherspout" thing is not my thing :shock: . You're a braver man than I am it seems.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I whole heartedly agree with you. The plastic is not ideal. I had it on hand and I'm treating it as a prototype.
I do wash it with soap and then soak it in alcohol. Also the fact it only go about half an inch in is supposed to reduce the chance of a UTI.

if anyone has an idea where I can source materiel to make a retainer, I'm all ears. 1/4 washers are too thin and might scratch. Thicker washers have too big a hole.

I can drill shape and sand small pieces of metal but this is what I am going for.

OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I don't know what hole size you are after, but a place like McMaster-Carr (mcmaster.com) will have a wide range of potential items. If you cannot find washers that are sufficiently thick with a small enough hole, try spacers.

For example, a 3/8"OD with 0.192" hole 0.125" thick? Item 90138A330
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

I've been looking at the Tetherspout as my skin is very elastic and I can pull out of EVERY device I've ever tried. Now that is has been a few days... how is it going?
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

It has been going fine. Granted since I am playing on my own the longest I wore it has been about 5 hours. I have had no issues since the first couple initial attempts I already mentioned.

There is still no way I can pull out.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

I used a Tetherspout with cheep cage meant for a PA. Had it in/on for about 12 hrs. The only issue I had so far was going between flaccid and erect was painful as the tip expands and pulls the spout in. Defiantly needs more playing with.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

So I was able to find a 'blank' to use for the retainer. I used the unthreaded flat washer on a miter bolt. Lots of cutting, sanding and polishing.

pavtron

Post by pavtron »

After you shape it do you have a way of broaching hex shape hole on the inside?
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Unfortunately I don't. I made a spout without threads for that reason.
Attachments
ts.jpg
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

What's stopping the "insert" going too far and getting lost.

I suppose it will be a more interesting for the AandE doctors than a bottle stuck up someone's rear
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Technically nothing is stopping you from pushing the spout as far as you want. However the spout is not going to "slip in" as there is no sphincter to pull it in. I can feel the spout on the underside of my penis and I can push the spout in and out.
The inventor also says you can use a magnet to retrieve a spout if needed.