Male chastity belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lukaskx

Male chastity belt

Post by lukaskx »

Hi,
I have to choose male chastity belt for daily use. My question is - should it be with or without urethral plug? Will it be comfortable to secure chastity belt using Albert piercing? Which do you recommend?
rmcingle

Re: Male chastity belt

Post by rmcingle »

I have never attempted to have any inserted in my urethra for more than just quick play, so I can't speak from experience.

But, I would advise against an urethral plug if you intend to wear the chastity device 24/7. At a minimum, the plug should be removable so that you can continue without if you experience difficulties.

I have had bladder infections before and it is not pleasant. I would recommend staying away from a daily use thing that might increase risk of infection.

R. Mc.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Yeah, i wouldn't go with anything inserted in the urethra for long term play. Both a risk for infections and just general comfort. The few times I've played with it it's a weird, but sort of enjoyable feeling at the start, but just becomes straight up uncomfortable after a while.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

If you are going full belt skip to urethra tube. It's just asking for issues. That said it depends on the tube and how clean you can keep things.

It's been a while since the OP's post... any update?
lukaskx

Post by lukaskx »

Hi,
Thanks for information and recommendations. According to your opinions, I bought chastity belt, but with plug which I can remove without taking off rest of CB. I should receive it in upcoming week and then I will try to test it
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lukaskx wrote:Hi,
Thanks for information and recommendations. According to your opinions, I bought chastity belt, but with plug which I can remove without taking off rest of CB. I should receive it in upcoming week and then I will try to test it
Let us know your findings after using it for a while so that others can benefit. Thanks in advance. :hi: