female chastity?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
marsha leanne

female chastity?

Post by marsha leanne »

i got the idea for this topic from another posting in crossdressing. The comment was about locking on stockings and garter belt using chastity. Now the only way i could see it working was if they were wearing a female chastity or a full belt. So it got me to thinking.
How many of us use a female or full belt chastity instead of a ball trap cage?

The idea of a female belt is intriguing for those who might be on the smaller side. It would also help with the flat front illusion.
Just a crazy thought from a locked down at home dresser. let me know your thoughts.
JIMDINI

Re: female chastity?

Post by JIMDINI »

A female belt on top of a 'tuck' is certainly going to be restrictive and a 'T' style belt does give a flat front. :) You will need to wear larger knickers(Panties) to conceal the belt under shorter skits/dresses if you 'walk out' in public (unless you want to add to the risk of humiliation and being 'read') :oops: .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sergio

Re: female chastity?

Post by Sergio »

Neosteel make a 'she-male' belt which is basically their male belt with the tube tucked well back and a smooth plate over everything to hide the bulges.