new chastity toy

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
kilus31

new chastity toy

Post by kilus31 »

you can block as much as you want
photo is not cut
time will not end until the knock
or give someone the key to open
by apk
Attachments
xxZ.jpg
asasa.png
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: new chastity toy

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you have this device? Has it worked for you?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
slave743

Post by slave743 »

Ive had this cage for a few weeks now and I love the tube but have some issues with the shape of the ring. I'm designing a new ring for mine to fit me better. The app is a bit jank but has some nice features. They are working on a new app that will work better so hopefully that may make it more reliable
john

Post by john »

Realy interested in that one. How secure is it? can you pull out while its locked? I have a cb6000 and anfortunetly its quite easy for me to pull out, no matter what combination of sizes i use
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

john wrote:Realy interested in that one. How secure is it? can you pull out while its locked? I have a cb6000 and anfortunetly its quite easy for me to pull out, no matter what combination of sizes i use
I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone have any insight?
I read a comment on YouTube that it's very easy to get out of. I bought a CB6000 a long time ago; I threw it away because it was so easy to pull out of. Do ANY male chastity devices actually work? I'm really, really, really itching to buy this thing because it looks very solid, but is it going to be yet another waste of money?
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Dammit.

Would you believe the BBC have the answer to that? Never mind pulling out, you can crack it open with a screwdriver. :(
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54468207

Because I'm an idiot I've decided to buy one anyway. I figure that IF it's more secure than a CB-6000 (which does not work at all on me) then it would still be good to wear overnight because it would be too much hassle to remove, and I love the idea of a timer that much. There is one possibility of making the device properly tamper-proof: Fit snap-off screws. I'm not sure how easy that would be - I guess I'd have to break the device open to see, but snap-off screws would be difficult to defeat.

second edit!
Nope. Changed my mind. I've emailed to cancel my order. There are TWO ways to easily open the device, and that's not good. Damn it, damn it, damn it. I WANT this toy.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Just for fun I've ordered one from an AliExpress supplier. I'll need to make something with thin stainless rod to retain my PA piercing to prevent pull-out like my Steelworxx SteelHeart has, and make some 'bars' for the end to reduce the aperture as I'd easily be able to stimulate my frenum to orgasm with a lubricated cotton bud through a hole that size. I have an ex-girlfriend who I think would enjoy being able to control my masturbation from the comfort of her home and who knows what it might lead to. If that went bad I can use one of the methods of destroying it to get it off but it cost enough that I wouldn't do that just for an orgasm.
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

I'm so annoyed at the flaws in the Cellmate. Perhaps the top part could be glued in place with epoxy resin? But even then the electronics are still accessible. Such stupid, stupid flaws and I doubt there's ever going to be a mk2 version that fixes the faults.

(edit) I just found out about ANOTHER way to remove it. What a disappointment. If this thing worked like it was supposed to, I'd pay x10 the price for it without hesitation.
Last edited by Brand X mk2 on 12 Oct 2020, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Sergio wrote:Just for fun I've ordered one from an AliExpress supplier. I'll need to make something with thin stainless rod to retain my PA piercing to prevent pull-out like my Steelworxx SteelHeart has, and make some 'bars' for the end to reduce the aperture as I'd easily be able to stimulate my frenum to orgasm with a lubricated cotton bud through a hole that size. I have an ex-girlfriend who I think would enjoy being able to control my masturbation from the comfort of her home and who knows what it might lead to. If that went bad I can use one of the methods of destroying it to get it off but it cost enough that I wouldn't do that just for an orgasm.
Hi Sergio. Do you know how discreet the labeling is on packages sent to the UK by AliExpress? The last item I bought from BangGood (an action cam) had the exact name of the contents on the shipping label.
I'd be tempted to buy a Cellmate because they're on sale, and so it might be worth trying to "seal up" the device with epoxy resin.

Unfortunately I have to be very discreet because of where I'm living.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

It varies tremendously depending on the seller and to a large extent the drop shipper fulfilling the order. I've placed over a hundred orders for toys and clothes and never had anything labelled "vibrating butt plug" or "lycra bondage catsuit" but sometimes they're a bit of a hint, even "pants", "dress", "locking toy" would raise an eyebrow if the postman was bothered about it. Although usually it's in 8 point faded thermal print so it takes a bit of deciphering. It might be worth asking the supplier but in many cases it'll be whatever the drop shipping want to call it.

Mine is currently awaiting airline so when it turns up in hopefully a week or so (I've had some very fast orders recently - little more than a week overall) I'll let you know what it said.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Sergio wrote:It varies tremendously depending on the seller and to a large extent the drop shipper fulfilling the order. I've placed over a hundred orders for toys and clothes and never had anything labelled "vibrating butt plug" or "lycra bondage catsuit" but sometimes they're a bit of a hint, even "pants", "dress", "locking toy" would raise an eyebrow if the postman was bothered about it. Although usually it's in 8 point faded thermal print so it takes a bit of deciphering. It might be worth asking the supplier but in many cases it'll be whatever the drop shipping want to call it.

Mine is currently awaiting airline so when it turns up in hopefully a week or so (I've had some very fast orders recently - little more than a week overall) I'll let you know what it said.
This is also mostly my experience, though a few (in way too many orders to count) have turned up with descriptors that had me hoping nobody who actually knows me read them :facepalm: ... (The one simply labeled "anal plug toy" in the biggest possible font they could fit on the label certainly made me cringe... :oops: . Left a one star review for that one.). Those kinds of labels are certainly rare and they are usually just labeled "Toy" or 'electronics'.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have a question for you guys that say various devices are too easy to defeat.

No device is escape proof. Locks can be picked, hasps can be cut, plastic can be sawed.

I was kept in chastity for about 2 years, and I never once escaped. I certainly knew of the 'pulling out' possibility but I never tried it. I had a hard enough time getting my cock into the tube under ideal conditions that I figured that I would never get it back in if I pulled out.

Are you guys wanting totally escape proof because you are your own keyholder?

I figure that any escape means that leaves a trace (like not being able to get in or obvious tamper signs) would result in dire consequences when the keyholder examined the situation.

R. Mc.
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

rmcingle wrote:I have a question for you guys that say various devices are too easy to defeat.

No device is escape proof. Locks can be picked, hasps can be cut, plastic can be sawed.

I was kept in chastity for about 2 years, and I never once escaped. I certainly knew of the 'pulling out' possibility but I never tried it. I had a hard enough time getting my cock into the tube under ideal conditions that I figured that I would never get it back in if I pulled out.

Are you guys wanting totally escape proof because you are your own keyholder?

I figure that any escape means that leaves a trace (like not being able to get in or obvious tamper signs) would result in dire consequences when the keyholder examined the situation.

R. Mc.
For myself, I'm not looking for totally escape-proof chastity, it's just a self-bondage thing I might do for fun over a long weekend or even just overnight. I've more or less given up on chastity devices because from I've read, ALL chastity devices except full-on custom made belts can be pulled out of - unless you get a piercing. But for what it's worth, while I was reading up on this stuff, it looks like the "X-lock" made by 3DKink is the best non-metal one out there. For serious chastity that's something I'd have to do with a girlfriend, and I'm just not into it in that big a way.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

ALL chastity devices except full-on custom made belts can be pulled out of - unless you get a piercing.
Well, you know the answer to that then. :-) The pain only lasts about a second. Phoning up to make the appointment is the scariest bit.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

So it's here and the answer is "plastic toy" of value $15 (so no import duty or taxes).

The app is pretty rough and undocumented - a message says they've released a new app but won't have support for it up for another week. You have to press the button on the device to wake it up immediately before selecting it in the app or the Bluetooth doesn't pair. It's full of bugs and problems - for instance it only seems to allow two timers but doesn't warn of this until you go to set up a third, and having set a time of 99 days to find out what the maximum is there doesn't appear to be any way to clear this timer so I'll need to be careful not to select it by mistake. A maximum time in the settings would be a good idea, not least so you know there's a limit if you pass control to a trusted third party (as would an escape timer should they refuse to unlock you or they lose their phone/app/login details). And while we're at it, the countdown timer only runs when it's the foreground application, as I discovered after setting it for an hour, surfing pr0n while trying to get myself off with my best vibrator for about that long, then opening the app expecting to be within minutes of release only to find 58 minutes remaining. It's not rocket science, storing the current time in memory (or storage) somewhere at intervals of every second or minute or something, and then on each subsequent interval comparing with current time to see how much has elapsed and deducting that from the time outstanding.

And it's tight, a real struggle to get closed and locked as it's a bit small all round but that's not unusual for me with trapped ball devices. (Form an orderly queue ladies.) :-)

I think it could be workable as a 'fun' device with a little reshaping of the ring, polishing of the edges of the tube and something to prevent stimulation through the end, or maybe I'll have to get to work with the 3D printer.