Problem putting on chastity cage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
nelis123

Problem putting on chastity cage

Post by nelis123 »

Hey,
I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but someone here might be able to help.
Recently I bought a chastity cage (cb-6000). It is one of the cheaper plastic ones, but since im new to chastity I thought it would be a good start.
However, I just cant get it on. My penis always gets (semi) erect and then I cant slide it in. Does anyone have tips on how to solve this problem, eg "shrink" the shaft temporarily?
Audrey_CD

Re: Problem putting on chastity cage

Post by Audrey_CD »

Try the stocking method.
Put the open end of a stocking or pop sock over your penis. Put the other end through the cage. Then introduce the penis to the mouth of the cage, gently pulling on the stocking. All will slide home nicely. A little jiggling and pulling will then remove the stocking.
sweh

Post by sweh »

Do math sums in your head... that should work :-)
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Lube and a q tip.

Lube and put the head in as far as you can. Then use the q tip to work the skin down the inside of the tube.
Audrey_CD wrote:Try the stocking method.
Sounds interesting.
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

Thanks for your tips! Will post results/experience when i get home later this week!
lj

Post by lj »

Once wearing a device becomes regular, the excitement reduces, along with the erection!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Sit (not lay) down on bed and stop thinking of anything erotic. Just relax. That should remove most of excitement.
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

Alright, what I found working was a combination of all things. I lubed both my dong and the cage itself, and then i waited while thinking of non erotic stuff. After a few minutes my penis became less erect, I shoved on the cage. The first few times it didnt work, but on the 5th or so attempt I was able to slide it on properly. I then used some cotton swabs to push the skin better in place.

Thanks all!
soapsuds11

Post by soapsuds11 »

I have trouble with the base rings that are solid. I can’t seem to get my balls through it. I know to put them through first but I can’t even do that
Any ideas please
lj

Post by lj »

Tackle the obvious problem first. Is the ring too small? (or your balls too big!) it's all relative.

Next, are you relaxed or with a straining erection? The latter is a common problem when starting with chastity, whether self-imposed or by another person. You need to be flaccid and relaxed, preferably in a warm room as the scrotum is designed to tighten if cold.

Given the size issue is ok, grab some scrotum, drag it into the ring and then guide one ball through, then grab more loose skin and pull that through and finally guide the other ball through - it may need gentle pressure to pop through. Then pull the flaccid penis through (helps if you are "uncut" as you have an extra "handle"). Then fit the cage.

When a chastity device become a regular feature, you will have much less of a problem, instead of being an erotic experience, it is simply a case of getting dressed. The erotic part is then what happens next :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
soapsuds11

Post by soapsuds11 »

Hi
Thanks for that - I am used to cages that are hinged and I have the biggest ring - guess my ballsack is just too big for this type
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

soapsuds11 wrote:ballsack is just too big for this type
Yep. I have tried a few... none of them work on my body. :/ I really like the idea
ks2az

Post by ks2az »

soapsuds11 wrote:I have trouble with the base rings that are solid. I can’t seem to get my balls through it. I know to put them through first but I can’t even do that
Any ideas please
I tie a shoe string around the base of the ball sack so the balls have no place to go. One nut at a time. Once I get the ring onto the base of the ball sack I untie the string and then tackle the penis
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ks2az wrote:
soapsuds11 wrote:I have trouble with the base rings that are solid. I can’t seem to get my balls through it. I know to put them through first but I can’t even do that
Any ideas please
I tie a shoe string around the base of the ball sack so the balls have no place to go. One nut at a time. Once I get the ring onto the base of the ball sack I untie the string and then tackle the penis
If even that is difficult you can tie around the 2 testicles with a lark's head first.
Make a ring with thumb and fingers around the base of the scrotum so the balls can't go back, then the lark's head over it which you pull horizontally. If you then tighten both ends downwards, the testicles can no longer escape. Now it is easy to pull up on both ends of the string, separating your testes. It is then easy to tie each testicle separately.
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

kinbaku wrote:
ks2az wrote:
Any ideas please
a lark's head first.
Lark's head?! BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of that?