Latest Development

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Keyless

Latest Development

Post by Keyless »

As I have said elsewhere, I have been trying to develop a satisfactory full chastity belt for many years. This time I think I might have done it. It’s different from the other designs I have seen. I don’t really understand how a full belt can work unless it is completely custom made, including the tube. The opening of my tube is shaped to my groin. The the tube needs a bend to allow me to get into a satisfactory sleeping position. The other requirement is that the tube needs to be absolutely immovable, so that it is held against the groin with no more than a fraction of an inch of movement possible. The present model has a metal strip down the front, strong enough to prevent me moving the tube away from my groin by bending it. There is a short metal cage section at the bottom. Most of the tube is printed and slots into the metal section at the lower end with a screw into the front strip near the top. This is tightened from inside the tube, so it cannot be loosened once the belt is on. The centre of the crotch section, between the legs, consists of a chain. This allows it to conform to a chair or whatever I am sitting on, without forcing the whole belt upwards, as tends to occur with a rigid piece. The rest of the crotch section, at the back, consists of a plate that rests close against my lower back. This prevents me pulling the tube forwards as the plate cannot move forwards and the chain is taught. The final problem was to prevent me tilting the belt downwards at the back and getting some freedom that way. The solution to this seemed to be pads so that the position of the belt is controlled by the bony bits at the front of the hips and at the back, either side of the centre. The belt then forms a sort of exoskeleton locked over the pelvis. The belt is clear of my backbone and does not press too hard on my stomach. I still was not entirely happy about it being escape proof. Instead of a countersunk screw to secure the tube to the frame, I now have one with a rounded head. This is similar to the Mature Metal punishment pin. This a great help to prevent pull out. The pin also serves a punishment function. I have adjusted the size of the head so that it does not hurt most of the time but will remind me of my situation in the event of a serious erection attempt. Suddenly things felt quite different when I realised that I was completely under the control of Mistress K.

For the last month I have been locked over 80% of the time, including overnight and I have not been granted an orgasm for over 6 weeks. At my somewhat advanced age I go grumpy for some days after an orgasm. I was unlocked for most of Christmas day. I asked if I could have an orgasm in the evening. The response was “No, I’m not having you grumpy tomorrow. Get your cage on.” How long this will continue I have no idea.

I can’t provide a picture at the moment because the belt is still locked on!
pavtron

Re: Latest Development

Post by pavtron »

Keyless wrote: I can’t provide a picture at the moment because the belt is still locked on!
I'd like to see this contraption. ;)
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

pavtron wrote:
Keyless wrote: I can’t provide a picture at the moment because the belt is still locked on!
I'd like to see this contraption. ;)
No, I'm sure 'tis a thing of beauty.

but we won't know until the tease posts a picture!!! :twisted:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I don't think it is a thing of beauty. Loads of modifications have left their mark.
I don't think "contraption" is quite right either, but maybe closer.
I have managed a couple of pictures. Locked up again now. :)
Attachments
Belt 2.png
Belt 2.png (108.32 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
Belt 1.png
Belt 1.png (103.57 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I spent a horrendous night recently. I made a new crotch section for my chastity belt. I thought I could make the tube shorter and pulled in more tightly, so as to minimise showing under trousers, as well as a few more modifications. After a bit of adjustment it seemed to provide improved comfort as well as better security and control of erections. Mistress K decided I should be locked up again after a break. I locked up and got into bed. That’s when I discovered I could not stop attempting an erection with the new tube. I had the punishment pin fitted (see post above) and it was proving effective. I got up to see if I could do anything about it, but the belt was locked and totally secure. No movement was possible. There was absolutely nothing I could do. I wondered if I should wake Mistress K, but I knew she would be annoyed and probably refuse to let me out. I think I was almost ready to beg on my knees. I’ve been locked in chastity for may hours, but never reached that feeling of total desperation. I survived the night still locked. It was quite an experience and I’m really pleased the belt did its job that night. I’ve got used to the new tube now, I can sleep OK and I'm still locked. :D