Is Emlalock support dying?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Philbert

Is Emlalock support dying?

Post by Philbert »

Hello all,

Has the creator of Emlalock moved on to something else? The last update to the site was August of 2018 and while I know the site has gone down and come back up a couple times, there seems to be no new updates and no bug fixes.
Philbert

Re: Is Emlalock support dying?

Post by Philbert »

I just went to register at Carlilock to see what features the site has - can't register as the CAPTCHA plugin is broken. Tried to send a help message and that also requires a CAPTCHA that is broken.
sweh

Post by sweh »

FunWithBondage

Post by FunWithBondage »

Not sure if its just for me, but seems web-site died... :(
Been down 30 min so far, cant reach from phone (4G) or my PC... Can ping the domain however...
Hopefully it comes back up soon :oops:

Edit:
I knew this would work, came back online now :D
Just needed to post about it lol :P
Philbert

Post by Philbert »

So I've noticed more issues:
The messaging system is giving an error every time I send a message in the system (message still sends).
The hygiene opening will not work for me (it keeps trying and logging in the activity feed, but it won't display the image or actually activate a hygiene opening).
I no longer can get emails from the system - no more backup release images emailed.

I think the end is approaching.
FunWithBondage

Post by FunWithBondage »

I have mostly used emlalock for bondage-locks
But im starting to not trust the site, so i am at times reluctant to delete the combo-pic from my computer.
Might need to figure out a good backup-system for it, would be nice to have a timed encryption of it on the computer for example. After X time it can be opened again.

But i hope the site stabilizes again, its a good system.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If EmlaLock is going under or becoming untrustworthy, then would you trust Bound Anna to serve your chastity needs? I have a pre-embryonic idea, about hosting our own timed lock and voting system to serve as a chastity warden. This is the 1st post about the idea and has been discussed with no one.
My questions at this point are, how possible would this be? Would it be better as a remote site, linked to the main site and board index of the forum? What tools does EmlaLock use? (Calendar, image keeper, ect) How many members use EmlaLockl? How many Bound Anna members would be expected to sign up if this idea was to materialize? Would our current Developer members be able to build it?
Please discuss. I will show this to Anna herself if good ideas are presented.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

hell,i have been looking for something to replace the original "timelock"program.you could set it yourself or somebody could send you a code with all the perameters built in
Shannon SteelSlave

tiemeupalso wrote:hell,i have been looking for something to replace the original "timelock"program.you could set it yourself or somebody could send you a code with all the perameters built in
If no one else has done it, that just might work. Thanx, T
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

A BoundAnna time-lock control as tentatively proposed by Shannon would be a great idea indeed! And it needn't be just for chastity lock-ups - you could use it for a lot of longer-term SB sessions. Say you commit to a weekend in your home - stark naked, handcuffed, and ankle-shackled (a very effective form of house arrest, unless you want to spend the rest of the weekend in a real cell and actual police handcuffs). You put away all of your clothes and the keys to the cuffs into your bedroom, lock the door, lock up the key to the door for the desired time (say 48 hours). You can do this with your KitchenSafe, too, of course, but you can abort that session anytime without anybody caring (I know I smashed a KitchenSafe to get at my keys), and your fate basically remains in your own hands. Boring. Not really a commitment. But what if there was a like-minded community, supportive but strict, following that session in real-time (via an activity feed), who have (via voting) an option to lengthen or shorten your duration (within a given timeframe, so you can sod off to work on Monday morning clothed and unfettered) and will know when you chicken out? Perhaps add a Wheel of Fortune dispensing additional restrictions and humiliations (set by sourself, of course, like "You are forbidden to use the furniture. Sit and sleep on the floor", "Put on a ball gag for 2 hours", "Cornertime: 30 minutes. Stand at attention, face the wall.")? Exciting.
Most of us who do SB probably do it because they can't find a partner for their bondage desires. (Strange, isn't it, when you consider how mainstream BDSM supposedly has become?) We are here on BA because of the great community to share our SB joys and woes, ideas and problems with. Why not have that community follow the actual SB sessions if it's technically feasible? Chastity-control sites like EmlaLock already providing such a service may serve as a model here. (I have actually heard of people using EL for bondage control other than chastity - e.g. locking away their shoes, forcing them to stay barefoot -, so there is a demand.) I say, go for it. I have no idea how difficult such a service is actually to implement and how its "engine" works, but, as I said in anthother thread, I for one would be sure to sign up!
P.S.: EmlaLock server just went down again, with me in the middle of a chastity spell, cage locked on and all. Great. EmlaLock is a phantastic site - as long as you can reach it, which, sadly, often has not been the case for several months now. A reliable alternative to EmlaLock here on BA would be most welcome for that reason alone.
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

oden,your post is just a blank page
Shannon SteelSlave

That blank page is a clean sheet of paper, undeveloped. Awaiting ideas. Want to see what the people want, and make it into that.
👠👠
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Padlocked Markus

Post by Padlocked Markus »

@OneAndOnlyOdin: I can't code at all, but even I can see a project like this would be an awful amount of work. In response to Shannon's query about members' demand for a BA chastity control site I just wanted to state there is definitively a demand (at the time of writing EmlaLock is down again) and unload some ideas about features that would be great to have. I have no idea at all about how to implement any of them and certainly don't want to step on the experts' turf here.:)
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.