Remote Control Chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
sbdx

Remote Control Chastity

Post by sbdx »

I haven't seen these mentioned on here. Anyone tried one?

http://qiuitoy.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ew0v8vldU
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Remote Control Chastity

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Definitely try it on unlocked to be sure one is not allergic to the rubber. Does it really take 2 cellular telephone machines to run it? :roll: Probably need to schedule removal times for cleaning and use some video service to ensure it is placed back on, maybe even have the removal/cleaning/reinstallation all on video to be sure there is no funny business :whip:
Let us know how it works, someone, and please post to Reviews. I am sure there are more questions one can only think of and answer by test driving it, and it would help to share. Shannon salutes the one who takes this on for the greater good. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Zipzipper

Post by Zipzipper »

I haven't tried one but have read elsewhere that the application is a little buggie and that the flexible base ring breaks easily. I think they have a steel base ring option as well. But sounds like real fun otherwise
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

The iOS version has 1 review with 5 Stars. I was surprised it made it threw Apples verification process, being that Fetlife can't for it's APP. It is listed as QIUI Bluetooth intelligent device, software control terminal. Version 1.0.6 came out 2 weeks ago. (one of the suggested apps was ChastiKey has more reviews and looks interesting.)

My old android tablet could not find the QIUI app in the google play store, but did find the ChastiKey app.
Zipzipper

Post by Zipzipper »

I cab highly recommended Chastikey it's a great app with a great community on Discord.