Chastity in the news

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Chastity in the news

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Keeping us safe from the aliens.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

bound_jenny wrote:
Giles English wrote:a lot of women enjoy having their men locked, but aren't so interested in the "having the key aspect".
The point about having one's man locked up isn't just the locked up part, it's having the power of the key holder. If my man is locked up, I decide when he's let out, I decide when he goes back in, and I decide what happens in between. I have power over him, each and every moment of the day, every day. 8)

So I find it puzzling that women enjoy having their men locked up, but don't want to hold the key. :?

Jenny.
Some women are more interested in chastity as "neutering lite" than as leverage. So it's not so much them not having the key, but not really being interested in the whole locking/unlocking thing. As for why? As I understand it, a good proportion of women don't get much from penetration. Plus there's probably weird stuff going on around gender.
Shannon SteelSlave

Neutering them is like smashing the kids' television set with a hammer, you lose that privilege of theirs to take away to punish.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sorry, but the last words I want to see in a post about chastity and men not being able to enjoy sex is "smashing" and "with a hammer". :shock:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:Sorry, but the last words I want to see in a post about chastity and men not being able to enjoy sex is "smashing" and "with a hammer". :shock:
It's strange. At times, I don't even realize I am going too far and over the top.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I found it an appropriate analogy, key word being "analogy".

The point is if you remove something that is your instrument of power, you lose that power. You can't revoke TV privileges to kids that don't have a TV!

It's sort of like "OK, I'll lock you up now, because I want power over you, and here's the key in case you want to get out any time." What's the point? :?

Now where's that hammer? :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I found it an appropriate analogy, key word being "analogy".

The point is if you remove something that is your instrument of power, you lose that power. You can't revoke TV privileges to kids that don't have a TV!

It's sort of like "OK, I'll lock you up now, because I want power over you, and here's the key in case you want to get out any time." What's the point? :?

Jenny.
I totally agree with you Jenny.
About the key bit not the hammer bit.
Shannon SteelSlave

Bounddosster wrote:

I'm the one you should be mad at for the hammer thing. But I have no desire to do anything with that hammer except pound some loose nails in your house. The worst thing I would do to you here, is, "not like you anymore". But you are lightyears away from that possibility.
Ok, chastity in the news, who got news? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ferris Bueller?
👠👠
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

bound_jenny wrote:I found it an appropriate analogy, key word being "analogy".

Jenny.
Yes, I think there are two different chastity tracks.

The "permanent" one isn't about leverage, it's about submission and perhaps about gender. Some couples find chastity makes him more submissive, her more dominant... as if she were the one with the penis (which is silly, because she doesn't need a penis to feel dominant, but there you are).

That's certainly my experience. There's a feedback loop. I have no urge to remove this device, every urge to kneel at my wife's feet.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Bounddosster wrote:

I'm the one you should be mad at for the hammer thing. But I have no desire to do anything with that hammer except pound some loose nails in your house. The worst thing I would do to you here, is, "not like you anymore". But you are lightyears away from that possibility.
Ok, chastity in the news, who got news? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ferris Bueller?
Ahhh! so sweet, you can come and pound in my house any day. :lol:

Now I must get on with my homework. :wink: