Bigtime grower in need of a belt.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Bigtime grower in need of a belt.

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

I'm experimenting with two chastity devices. I used a sizing guide so they're both comfortable to wear when I'm not aroused. When I am things become difficult.

Being a strong grower I grow from almost 4 inches to 6 1/2. This either pulls the device down allowing me to masturbate with less pleasure or cuts into me. I can adjust the length but the longer I make it the easyer it is to pull out. The shorter I make it the more I pull the device off. I can make the ring tight enough that it won't slide, but it turns my boys purple when remotely excited, lose enough that it eventually falls off, or an in-between setting that partially slides.

I realise no device without a piercing will be "Secure" but not being able to rip it off of easy to do the job would be nice. Does anyone here have any advice?

Is it safe to have my boys turn purple once in a while as long as their red when flaccid?
Also, I found a nice bird cage with a 5.5" circumference at 6" length that looks comfortable.
Compared to my current belts a 4" circumference and ~4" length. Would this be a good option as my current belt is a snug fit?

Thank you
Squirrel
Gregovic

Re: Bigtime grower in need of a belt.

Post by Gregovic »

I know exactly the struggle. I'm probably even slightly more extreme, growing considerably in both size and girth. Flaccid I don't think I'd break 3 inches in length and roughly 3 inches girth (probably less). Erect I'm above average size. This means that when getting an erection things get painful. I don't wear a chastity cage very often (it's more of an add-on accessory to certain scenes for me) but the smaller ones are generally more comfortable when flaccid. The ring does need to be snug enough that you can't pull the cage away from the body a lot. The problem comes with erections. During the daytime I can usually focus my mind away enough to not let it get too bad, but the few times I've tried sleeping in a cage I woke up in absolute agony. When trapped in a short cage I grow enough that the, for a lack of a better shorthand, bloodsacks actually just become rigid inside my body behind the ring of the cage. It is then twisted and bent enough to make me worry about a penile fracture occurring (Don't look that up if you're squeamish) and puts so much force on the cage and thus my balls that it feels like someone is just trying to rip them off. It's also VERY difficult at that point to really focus on anything else to get the damn erection to go down.

Not too long ago I've purchased a "cheap" chastity belt from AliExpress (This model, initially with a "Poop ring" but I ordered the wrong waist size and the replacement I bought from them came with a normal straight cable. It is actually more comfortable that way so I'm sticking with it for now). While I'm not 100% satisfied with it I have managed to sleep a full night wearing it without too much trouble. The pressure is taken away from the balls and the penis has enough room to grow and shrink as it wants, meaning there's little discomfort due to that. The only problem I have with it is that some edges need better rounding and polishing so they irritate a bit when the belt is worn tight. I've been meaning to take pictures and post a review of all the cages and belts I've bought from China, but haven't gotten around to it yet (I own about 10 different models of them I think). I think for us growers a belt will probably be the only thing that'll ever be comfortable, but there is no way in heck I'd ever wear one every day.

Edited for splelling errors.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If anyone ever needs one, this kit will allow you to increase the waist diameter. I used this kit to trim my sandals. https://freshfetish.net/products/chasti ... t-extender
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 29 Mar 2019, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

o0_Squirrel_0o wrote:Is it safe to have my boys turn purple once in a while as long as their red when flaccid?
No, it is not safe. How long have you worn chastity cage at most? In my limited experience your size slightly grows over time to fit the cage better and better. So if it's at first in place where you can pull it out when soft, that's acceptable. I know that the sack part grows in size for sure and it starts making that escape harder. It also gets more sensitive, so even an attempt to pull it out may excite you to a level where you no longer can.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

Shannon, I believe your post is missing a hyperlink. I am curious to see what you're talking about.

Gregovic, have you tried putting clear nail polish on the rough spots? Electrical tape can also help if wrapped around. Works well too. Two or three passes will do. Isopropyl alcohol should get rid of the glue if you don't like it. You want the shiner flexible rubbery kind and not the matt look and feel. Otherwise, it peals. Do you believe this can be worn discreetly under flannel pyjamas or scrubs? Is hygiene an issue and does it get uncomfortable? Why wouldn't you wear it for an extended time? How secure is it? Would it be difficult to cheat without tools or breaking it?

Nudge nudge, here is a dry run of your review... :rofl:

Thank you
Squirrel
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

I didn't feel comfortable wearing it that tightly. I typically wear it for 1 - 5 days taking it off every day for cleaning. I often will take a break from it for extended periods. Putting it on later in the day or the next morning. Currently, I keep color fine so long as I slide it back up now and again when really turned on. I'll have to pay more attention at night to see if I get a color change. I can pull out and slide off in an emergency and have a backup plan just in case.

I like my boys too much to torture them.

Thank you
Squirrel
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There, sorry, fixed it. Thought it would be a valuable link. Took me some work to find for myself.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kilus31

Post by kilus31 »

I bought such a purity belt
it is comfortable, even as it grows
and no problems with purple eggs
https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/Electric ... 5c0fMQNzvE
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

o0_Squirrel_0o wrote:Gregovic, have you tried putting clear nail polish on the rough spots? Electrical tape can also help if wrapped around. Works well too. Two or three passes will do. Isopropyl alcohol should get rid of the glue if you don't like it. You want the shiner flexible rubbery kind and not the matt look and feel. Otherwise, it peals. Do you believe this can be worn discreetly under flannel pyjamas or scrubs? Is hygiene an issue and does it get uncomfortable? Why wouldn't you wear it for an extended time? How secure is it? Would it be difficult to cheat without tools or breaking it?

Nudge nudge, here is a dry run of your review... :rofl:

Thank you
Squirrel
Hi Squirrel,

I have not really played around with getting things smoothed out much yet. The biggest problem really is the edges at the bottom of the front shield, which are smooth but not 100%. This coupled with the fact I'm a tad overweight makes the skin there rub just that bit more than I'd like and causes sore spots at the end of a day (longest I've been in it is about 6 hours or so thus far, I do intend to do longer sessions at some point). Due to the location it'd be tricky to fix the issue any other way than just take some progressively finer sandpaper (starting at 600 grit or so will do I think) and then buffing to get a truly smooth finish.

The biggest design flaw on the one that I ended up buying is that the single lock in the centre of the front plate doesn't really keep it all that securely locked. With enough wiggling I can probably get the waist belt out of the plates. I've looked into ways of fixing this, but this all involves doing some modifications to the belt I don't feel comfortable doing with the hand tools I currently have available. I'd need to have my drill press set up at the least.

I doubt it'd be very discrete under flannel pyjamas as the waist belt is a bit bulky and does leave a clear "dent" at the waist (at least it does for me, everybody's bodies are different). For scrubs it depends on what you are doing. The shirt is probably loose enough to conceal most of the stuff so I doubt it'd show super clearly, but bending over over reaching up is probably going to be difficult without revealing yourself.

As I haven't really worn it for all that long for me hygiene hasn't been a problem, but the design of this belt probably isn't ideal in that regard, I haven't even tried going no. 2 yet wearing this belt and I suspect the single rear cable is going to make this difficult to do "cleanly". They do sell double cable versions, and the version with the ring for the anus probably also makes life easier in that regard. However for me the ring option turned out to be uncomfortable as my "fat" ass cheeks just get ground into the ring all the time so I wasn't too disappointed when they send a normal cable with the smaller waist belt I ordered afterwards.

As for why I wouldn't wear it for an extended time, I'm just not really inclined to do so as a solo play thing. The chastity adds to the feelings in some scenarios, which is why I bought the belt and why I wear it sometimes, but wearing it all the time when out and about in my normal day to day life doesn't really do anything for me. Maybe if I had a mistress/keyholder, but even then I don't think I'd want to go permanently locked up.

When it is correctly locked up it is pretty much impossible to get off without destroying it. The locking mechanism needs improvement however as the central lock has too much play which with enough determination can allow me to undo the belt from the shield and get out. Getting back in would be tricky. I plan to at some point replace the short bolts that now serve as the locking points with longer clevis pins with a spacer. That would also allow me to add 2 extra (and better) locks. This would definitely put a stop to this escape method.

The supplied lock is the only one that I can get to fit. Unfortunately it's very cheap and very chinesium in quality. I might be able to modify some other lock, but this requires reducing the width of the lock a bit and on some locks this would not be possible. For now I'm just using the stock, and hopefully I can some day put those clevis pins in.

I hope this answers some of your questions.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

It does. Thank you.