Urethral tube

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.

Urethral tube

Postby Audrey_CD » 13 Mar 2019, 21:03

I've just got a new cage which comes with a urethral tube. I wasn't particularly looking for a cage with this feature, but now I have it, I'm wondering how to use it, how to clean it and risks of using it .
The tube appears to be a clear silicon rubber with a bullet shaped hollow plug at one end and a threaded adapter at the other, which is used to retain it in the cage.

TIA.

Audrey.
Audrey_CD

Re: Urethral tube

Postby kswtf » 14 Mar 2019, 12:23

I also got one of those cages a while ago and have experimented a bit with the tube.

First off: You should be really careful regarding hygiene or things can get really nasty. So get some disinfectant that's made for sensitive areas. Also get some anti-bacterial lube (best is to use one that comes in small single doses).

If you haven't put anything up your urethra before you should probably also get a toy for that that has a smallier diameter than the tube.

I use a small syringe to get the lube up my urethra just to make sure everything goes smooth.

If that preparation isn't too much to kill your mood then it's time to start by just slowly (really slowly) inserting the toy/tube. If there's pain, stop and rest a while. If it doesn't go away, just stop and try another time.

Regarding the tube: There might be some "sharp" edges on the silicone/rubber part on the end where the metal bullet thingy is. You could try to remove those, but I haven't had much luck with that yet (haven't found the right tool for that purpose). They can cause some discomfort/pain when inserting.

Hope this helps.
kswtf

Re: Urethral tube

Postby pavtron » 09 Dec 2020, 00:13

I wonder how long a device like that could be in use before causing issues... Assuming you can keep everything clean.
pavtron

Return to Chastity