My first time locked - advice for the future

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Anything_Once

My first time locked - advice for the future

Post by Anything_Once »

My wife and I have started getting interested in chastity, we have talked lots and she likes the idea of having me locked up.
After several false starts with devices that were too small we have finally gotten something that fits and she has me locked up right now as a test run to show how long I can wear it without discomfort / problems.

My wifes current plan is to start by using chastity as a non-verbal way to let me know what I can expect when we have some fun. If it is on then nothing "below the waist" will happen although she reserves the right to change are mind and take it off.
If she continues to like having me locked we may expand its use to other times or uses.

Do any of the experienced users have advice for a new guy or different ways chastity can be used in a bondage / power exchange way?
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
sweh

Re: My first time locked - advice for the future

Post by sweh »

A fun one we're playing with at the moment is chastikey. Now, normally, this is meant for remote locking (using a combination lock) but the main dynamic can be done even with an in-person key holder.

If you're not aware of chastikey then it's a "card drawing" game run on your phone. In a deck of red ("stay locked"), green ("release"), yellow (add/remove reds) you can define how frequently you can draw a card (eg once a day, every 6 hours, every 15 minutes...) and a range.

So the holder may set up a session daily draw, with 5-10 red cards, 5 yellow cards, 3 greens (all needed). And add traps such as "double up", "reset", "freeze". The lockee takes the session, generates a random combination for the lock, locks up. And the game begins.

Where it gets fun is the holder can _change_ the deck (eg add/remove red cards). With "restrictions removed" they can add many cards, freeze the game indefinitely, and so on.

So now the holder has the ability to extend your lock (if you've been naughty), reduce the lock (if you've been good), or free you.

Potentially at any time.

Imagine being at work and your phone pops up a notification "added 7 red cards" because you forgot to put the dishes in the washer...

It can get challenging. Imagine only having 2 reds, but 4 doubles. That "2 days" could (worse case) turn into 32! Then you might be begging for release :-)
KinkInSpace

Re: My first time locked - advice for the future

Post by KinkInSpace »

Just because you wear a chastity device does not mean you cannot play below the waist. Unless the chastity device is a full belt, you usually have the rear opened up. But you can still do many things. Usually the balls are still accessible. She can play with either. Not to mention that tying up is still very possible. Tie a good harness on the slave that is in chastity and the fun is all there. The Mistress of course has her body fully reachable, so the slave can still please her orally.

My perfect scenario is this: Hands tied behind the back, penis locked up, rope bound around the penis too that forms a leash, nipple clamps (I like them, but for this scenario, they are optional).

Mistress makes you sit down in front of her. She grabs the leash and pulls you towards her. She spreads her legs and shows you her pussy. Then she orders you to lick her pussy to orgasm.

Any misbehavior and she tugs the cord. You will be in hell and heaven at the same time. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.