keyholders

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
tiemeupalso

keyholders

Post by tiemeupalso »

are there any keyholders in here?
I really need one.i cant seem to keep myself locked more than a day or two just from boredom
RADER123

Re: keyholders

Post by RADER123 »

Maybe; but where do you live?
I do not like being a Key Holder if we live on
opposite ends of the world.
Rae
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

central Texas
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Have you considered a delayed key release mechanism such as:

Freeze keys in large plastic bottle - when you want out you'll have to wait a few hours for it to thaw.

K-safe, or for better security if the cost wouldn't stop you breaking it open, a more expensive timer controlled safe.

Keys somewhere you can't access on demand - desk or locker at work, storage facility or a relative's house etc. "Could I store this small box with my backup disks in your hall cupboard please? I'll only need to access it about once a month".

A variant on the above is the chain of padlocks method. You need a number of padlocks all keyed differently and if necessary the holes in the keys drilled larger so a padlock shackle will pass through. Padlock 1 locks a box with the chastity keys in and is chained to something immoveable at home. Padlock 2 has the key to padlock 1 threaded through it and is attached to something elsewhere - work, gym locker etc. Padlock 3 has the key to padlock 2 threaded through it and is attached to something at home, padlock 4 has the key to padlock 3 and is attached to something elsewhere, and continue for as many padlocks as you have. You can set it all up in one go and but to get out you have to travel back and forth to release each padlock. So if you had ten padlocks with half at work and you set it up on Friday, you'd be locked up till the following Friday evening. And that's if you remember to release a key each day at work and evening at home. Feeling a bit masochistic one day at work - don't take a key that day and you'll have the weekend to regret it. You don't have to restrict the padlocks to home and work - it you have other places you can set it up so you have a bit of travelling to do, especially if you can't access them every day. Maybe a well-hidden place on a hiking trail that you can only reach on a weekend - but if the weather's bad that's another week of frustration.

Let the frustration begin!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you do not mind to spend some cash, you can use Locked in Lust's key holding service, or if you want the experience to be even better, you can pay more to have Mistress Lust keep you in chastity for a while (from 1 to 4 weeks) with 1 to 7 interactions a week.

And just to give you an indication of what this means, You will buy a padlock. The padlock is sent to you unlocked directly, and depending on how many weeks you chosen to buy, the key is sent that many weeks after to you.

In addition to this, you can also hire Mistress Lust for this duration with many interactions a week (can get very expensive if you go for the max possibility, but is pretty good value for 4 weeks with 2 interactions a week).

If you go this route, you will be required to film yourself going into chastity and lock yourself with the padlock they sent, so they are sure you cannot get out. You will have to fill in a questionnaire to determine what you like and don't like, and this info will then be used against you for the duration of you being locked. :)

I personally don't have experience with them yet, other than that I won one of their chastity devices, but their customer service is really good, so I expect this to be really great too. I am definitely considering to do this myself.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I wish I had done something different.
I locked my keys in a safe ,took a picture of the combo,and was going to start a session on emlock,which I haave never used.
the pic was not in focus and now I cant know what the combo is.
I am locked till I can destroy my safe.i will probably have to go to my neighbors home with all her family,all 4 generations of them,locked.
I don't mind being in public but these are religious people and I yhink it would be hard to explain.
I knew using a computer was going to get me in trouble sometime,i just hoped it wouldn't be on a holliday weekend
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

tiemeupalso wrote:I wish I had done something different.
I locked my keys in a safe ,took a picture of the combo,and was going to start a session on emlock,which I haave never used.
the pic was not in focus and now I cant know what the combo is.
I am locked till I can destroy my safe.i will probably have to go to my neighbors home with all her family,all 4 generations of them,locked.
I don't mind being in public but these are religious people and I yhink it would be hard to explain.
I knew using a computer was going to get me in trouble sometime,i just hoped it wouldn't be on a holliday weekend
Oh dear, Oh dear, Do let us know what happens. I'd like to :cry: about it but I just can't help. :rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I got lucky.i got a fair nights sleep and woke up thinking how to get to the keys.
I was working on my 2nd cup of coffee and had a thought,i don't remember moving the lever needed to change the combo.
I said it couldn't be that easy,but I tried 0000 and i'll be damned if it didn't open.
I REALLY NEED A KEYHOLDER.