Permanent "Lite" Polymorph "Friendly" Plastic

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Giles English

Permanent "Lite" Polymorph "Friendly" Plastic

Post by Giles English »

Just to say that my chastity device is currently "permanently" sealed using a peg made of polymorph plastic. You can get the stuff on Amazon in a variety of colours including black. It's basically plastic that becomes like Plasticine in scalding hot water.

If your device has a magic locker, you can make a peg and squish it into the locking hole. Otherwise, you can make a rivet out of it and use it instead of a padlock. (On non metallic devices, this has the advantage that your sealed device becomes entirely non metallic.)

Once the plastic has set - which happens in a few minutes - it's solid and robust. Getting out requires a positive decision, and quality time with a hairdryer (and a damp cloth to protect your bits). It's not something you'd do on whim, but it has the advantage of not requiring power tools or blades.

It's not as epic as being sealed in with a rivet or super glue or JB Weld. However, the reality is that, unless you're in a titanium device (!), once you have the right tools, cutting off a chastity device is fairly straight forward anyway. The nice thing about polymorph clay is that you are unlikely to damage the device removing it... though having to destroy the device can be a feature.
Giles English

Re: Permanent "Lite" Polymorph "Friendly" Plastic

Post by Giles English »

UPDATE: It's been 40 days sealed now, 45 locked. The polymorph plastic shows no signs of flaking or anything. I've even been able to soak in a nice bat - which suggests getting out will definitely involve a hairdryer, or perhaps a cup of boiling water and a pair of tight underpants.

Caveat: This adventure is only practical because of the device I'm wearing, which really doesn't chafe or cause any other issues, and is unobtrusive in daily life. Don't attempt anything "permanent" in some chrome plated Chinese knockoff!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

The thing about PCL (polymorph/instamorph) is that it heats through very slowly. So just hitting it with a hair dryer isn't going to soften it quickly. If you have a metal device, it's going to be a dandy heatsink, and a plastic device will act as a good insulator. Also if you get PCL hot enough, it sticks to many plastics like glue - I've often used that property to modify or repair plastic chastity devices.

I'm guessing you don't want to heat your whole device - and its contents - up to 60-odd C for an extended period, which is basically what you'll need to do get it out by softening the PCL.

With PCL on or near body parts, you really have to plan on cutting the stuff. Do be careful. I don't know what kind of device you have, so I can't say what's going to be involved in digging the PCL out. But experience says that assuming you can hit it with a hair dryer and expect it to just slide out is likely to lead to disappointment.

How long did you plan to stay in it?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, you mentioned that there's no metal anywhere anymore, its possible that your cage will melt too when you try to get the lock out. A drill may be your only way to get it out safely.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
Polymorphic plastic starts melting over 60C/140F.
If close to skin, remember that collagen & proteins start cooking at 56C/133F.
Unless You want a really boiled wiener, You could use a small catalytic gas burner - a crafting tool.
There were also some flameless lighters.
The hairdryer is OK, but a little too big... Also You have to keep the bit close to the hot grill.
I use a paint remover gun, on lower setting, when dry forming that type of plastic.

Have fun, keep cool,
f4
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

So nice of everybody to be concerned!

I'm actually in a surgical nylon cage, which has a very high melting point. I did a dry run with the concept without me wearing it: the hair dryer did fine and the polymer plastic didn't stick. In an absolute emergency, a hacksaw would pretty quickly take care of the cage. Otherwise, when the time comes, I'll pull my dick out - if psychologically possible! - , deploy damp towels, and use the hair dryer. Alternatively, I may try a tight pair of Y-fronts and a bowl of hot water - obviously that's one I shall practice first with cold water!

In the mean time, I'm still locked. I passed 80 days of lockup on Friday, and as of tomorrow, will have been actually sealed in for 77 days, or 11 weeks. It's not technically self bondage, since my wife is very much in control, so I won't go on about the experience here. However, those who are interested in long term 24/7/???? lockup may be interested that so far I have no chafing, fungus, or other issues.
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

I was passing, so thought I'd do an update. I'm at 236 days, approaching the 8 month mark, and with no obvious problems.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Good to hear from you.

That’s a bloody long time!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

Sir Cumference wrote:Good to hear from you.

That’s a bloody long time!
It is! 9 months now. (Effect on relationship is interesting, but that off topic for a self bondage forum...)
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

What device are you using?
Giles English

Re: Permanent "Lite" Polymorph "Friendly" Plastic - ESCAPED

Post by Giles English »

So nearly 11 months in, it was time to escape my "permanent" chastity.

The procedure was simple, slightly hazardous and undignified:
  1. Pulled out of the device - after 10 months, this was harder than you might think.
  2. Applied lotion. Rotated the device 180 so that it was hanging under my balls.
  3. Filled a coffee cup from the kettle. Got a small hex key as a probe.
  4. Sat on toilet (with lid down!) Placed cup between my legs. Immersed locking session.
  5. Prodded and poked with probe to remove plastic.
  6. Device opened.
Comment: It wasn't difficult, but it wasn't something I'd do casually. It was a lot of fuss and some mess, so I could only contemplate it with permission and privacy.

o0_Squirrel_0o wrote:What device are you using?
Custom Chastity "Saint" - see my blog for details.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Congratulations, G. You have stayed in your device for as long as, or probably longer (It's a math problem) as my favorite fictional character from "New Belt", Jane.
hey.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Congratulations, G. You have stayed in your device for as long as, or probably longer (It's a math problem) as my favorite fictional character from "New Belt", Jane.
hey.jpg
Thanks! It wasn't strictly speaking my idea. I mean I had the fantasy of being sealed in, and proposed the method to my wife. But originally we were talking 1-2 months. She simply declined to let me out once I was in. It was only a beach holiday with friends that saved me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Neither did Jane. She tried to punch in 48 hours on her computer. But she actually got 48 months. Added time for bad behaviour, but managed to get some time off for good. Got so obsessed with trying to beat the time she never even noticed that the computer had released the belts 2 weeks ago......
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

But so close to a year and you didn't go one more month just for the experience?