The 3 month chastity challenge for Novice male players

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
userddl

Re: The 3 month chastity challenge for Novice male players

Post by userddl »

My original plan got defeated. So I lowered the rules a bit. I'm still wearing the chastity for 24/7. Except that I'm allowed to remove it for edging. That way I can stay longer locked up.
If i cum one extra week is added to the challenge. So far I relieved 4 times. Meaning The challenge is extend for a month.
marsha leanne

Post by marsha leanne »

I always considered chastity a very short term issue (just a couple of hours), after reading the challenge i began to consider it differently. although i have not yet totally qualified for the game, I have now had 4 sessions all of which include an overnight session. the longest continuous wear was 3 days, 3 nights. one session was afternoon of one day, overnight then free but back in for another overnight later the same day.

i have tried several cages and have had problems with all, until i tried the "nub". It fits the best, and for me is the most comfortable, so much so that i almost forget i am wearing it. Obviously it is now my 'go to" More longer time awaits!
marsha leanne

Post by marsha leanne »

A quick update. i have now had 6 sessions, the longest being 3 nights straight with no "off"time. i did have a unique experience the other night. i was having trouble sleeping but i was NOT wearing at the time. i got up at about 3 am and put my cage ON! i was then able to go to bed and sleep. It stayed on until about 0900 then came off due to a work issue. It was back on later that afternoon and through the night. Actually i am still wearing it from that time stamp. Not sure how long this session will be.
zixje

Post by zixje »

Maybe not obeying to the rules which were laid out: shortly I have the rule ‘home = locked.’
Only during the day (no possibility, and even if no desire to) I am unlocked.
It feels good. Up to a belted night again!
And! I ordered a made-to-measure chastity belt. I want to build it up to 24/7.
No releases until marriage (which isn’t foreseen, I don’t even have a girlfriend :wink:
I imposed the rule ‘unlocked at home = spanked.’100 lashes with the spoon :)
Avoiding that motivates me!