Here's why you shouldn't buy an electrified chastity device.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Here's why you shouldn't buy an electrified chastity device.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
It sounds like every man's dream, an estim chastity device. Or rather, a chastity device with estim pads on the inside that can be connected to your powerbox.

I actually have played with estim while being in chastity and even own an estim chastity device, and each time I play with them, I get the same conclusion, it doesn't work as intended.

Recently I figured out why, and my conclusion made me realize, even though many people want these, you should not get them.

What does estim do?
Estim sends electrical impulses through your skin. TENS units send the electricity to your nerve endings, while EMS causes muscle tissues to contract. Do note that TENS units can also stimulate muscles the same way causing similar effects, if the intensity is high enough and the proper spot is stimulated.

Estim on the penis
The penis, although many people think it is a muscle, a penis is a bloodvessel, not a muscle. A penis cannot contract by tensing a muscle. Instead a Penis can grow larger by pumping blood into a large bloodvessel.

This has a few consequences when it comes to estim though.

Given that there are no muscles, EMS will not work and TENS will only work partially. It still works on the nervous endings, but not additionally on muscles, given that there are none.

If the penis has little blood in it, its state is flaccid. While a penis is flaccid, the nerve endings are not sending much information to the brain.

The reason for this is, when the penis is erect and lots of blood is in the penis, the penis becomes far more conductive when it comes to signal transmission. This results in the penis becoming more sensitive to stimuli, and this also means that estim will work. When the penis is flaccid, some parts are still sensitive to the touch, but not through other stimulation such as estim, depending on what part of the penis is stimulated. For example, the cock is far more sensitive and can benefit from estim stimulation more, but the shaft itself while flaccid will hardly feel anything.

So, a flaccid penis can be given estim, but even at the highest level, the electricity is conducting so poorly that it is easily taken.

An erect penis however will be 20 times more sensitive and on a low estim setting will be seriously felt and the penis has to adjust to the pain signals in order to be able to take more.

Why chastity doesn't work in this case
As you can see, for estim to properly work, blood needs to be inside the penis. While wearing a chastity belt or cage, the whole idea is to deny an erection. Even though you can still get an erection, and blood is pumped into the penis, its not as powerful as without the cage and dies off quicker.

This means that it takes considerable effort on the submissive to keep their penis rock solid inside the chastity cage in order to feel the estim and be punished/trained by it. But if they let their attention go for a bit, their penis goes flaccid, and the stimulation goes with it.

This makes the e-stim chastity cage invention really unsuitable to use eventhough the idea alone is awesome. It just doesn't work.

Moral of the story
So, if you want to train that penis, don't put it in a chastity cage if your intensions are to put estim on it. It will simply not work. Not even if you have a metal cage, electrify the entire cage, and put an estim buttplug on the other end. Its a nice idea, but if the penis is flaccid, it will stimulate the ass more than the penis, and it is just too easy to relax into the feeling and get distracted/bored.

But a naked penis, add a cockring to keep it hard, and some estim thingies, and that poor penis is suffering really hard!

Remember, if you tie the hands of the person with the cock away from their penis, you can remove any chastity device, get that penis erect, give it a really hard time with estim, and while still bound, put the chastity cage back on.

If you really get a chastity cage that can be hooked up to estim, then realize you only get a contact point for another body part, and the further that body part is away, the weaker the estim will be anyway, which makes the ass somewhat usable, as the tights and belly too, but nothing else really, especially not the penis.

The end
Feel free to leave comments, feedback and questions. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Re: Here's why you shouldn't buy an electrified chastity dev

Post by sweh »

I have a TENS unit, and when I'm in chastity I put one pad in my butt crack, touching the anus, and the other pad on my scrotum, sandwiched between the scrotum and the cage.

This keeps me quite well distracted and hard, and there's definitely a lot of pre-cum leakage to clean up afterwards :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Your scrotum is not where your penis is though, and as such this effect would not be reached with an electrified chastity device. My post is not about how to stimulate your penis while in chastity, but why you should not buy an estim chastity device.

But even in that situation, if you are an advanced player, you can get past the effects of the estim and when you go soft, the electricity dulls down too. For example, try to do this for more than 30 minutes. You'll find out that eventually you simply won't keep that erection up, and rather for things to go wilder, they get milder.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sbdx

Post by sbdx »

(deleted)
Last edited by sbdx on 06 Feb 2022, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
greentea

Post by greentea »

As others have stated, using a estim device with chastity works pretty good for me also. I use the 2B and normally have good results from it, but I only use the stereo setting (even if only using one set of pads). The other settings don't do much for me and become boring, the stereo setting allows for the use of sound files or audio from your computer (movies, mp3's or stem files) to provide variety. I had been a member of the smart stim site a few years back (but tired of all the spam emails and don't even know if they are around any longer or if they stopped all that bs).
A few things to note though if considering the use of estim and chastity. If your using a metal cage and the probe is touching the metal (I like the conductive tubing) the cage is going to conduct the charge and act as a conduit for the power i.e. instead of a charge the size of a pad, or the tubing, the charge is distributed the entire size of the cage (and if the cage is connected via a lock to a ball trap ring, then that area also). I personally liked using a cb 6000s or the holy trainer when using the estim device, it/they seem to be non conductive so the energy wasn't watered down or not felt at all.
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Works for stimulating very well. Biggest problem is cumming too quickly ......
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

I modified my stainless steel cock/ball chastity cage to serve as a single electrode. This ensures proper contact at all times, even when I'm not erect inside it. For a second electrode I use a conductive buttplug or a fairly large sticky pad on my lower back. Using my chastity cage this way has actually become my favorite way of e-stimming, because in combination with my wearable power box it allows ambulatory stimming while effectively preventing orgasm.

In short: for me, using a chastity device for electrostimulation works extremely well.