Alternative CB device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Knotty4U

Alternative CB device

Post by Knotty4U »

I'm very curious to try some chastity play. I've read numerous accounts of escape from the CB2000 and up series of devices, and so I've continued my quest for an alternative. Here is a link to something that I think looks like a wonderful (though pricey) toy. Does anyone have any experience with this, or thoughts they would like to share?

http://www.fantasyleatherworks.com/hischastity.htm

I am specifically looking at the second offering, as this seems like it has the most potential for use in public without detection.
kriske

Post by kriske »

Hi there,

I have the CB-3000 device. In the beginning it was quiet painfull and I took the largest rings to get used to the device. Once I was used to it (after 24 hours), I was able to escape from it. So I took a smaller size and I wasn't able to escape so far.

I visited the link you gave, however the basics of the device are the same as the CB, so I don't know if they are safer or not.
Knotty4U

Public use?

Post by Knotty4U »

One of my reservations regarding the CBX000 variety of devices is that it appears - from photos at least - that the captured penis is projected outward from the body. I would think that this would be somewhat awkward in public. Is this in fact the case, or can you wear jeans/slacks without appearing "different"? That is one of the attractions of the device I've linked to in this thread - it seems to me you could even use a urinal undetected.
dracae

Post by dracae »

Looks very interesting. Certainly more secure and well built than many of the plastic devices. Would love to try to wear one, but unfortunately I don't have any experiences with them.
huve

Post by huve »

all too expensive for me, i prefer to punich after an indiscretion
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

They look good, but prices are a bit extravigent if you ask me..