Holliday and a long time alone.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Niels73

Holliday and a long time alone.

Post by Niels73 »

Hi,

Well I have a long vacation comming soon and I came up wih an idea that i want to do. I'm gonna explain it here and hope on some feedback.
Feedback i mean just input for ideas and what i should remember or take care of before i begin.

Situation is I have a nice home ( bungalow type ) on the Fuertaventura canary island. It is very secluded so I will be alone and nobody around.
What i want to do is to force myself to be naked for 1 week ( so 7 full days ). During this time I am also gonna wear a Holitrainer V2 chastity device.
I have a room which i use as storage. This room has a good door with a very good lock on it. I will put all my clothes ( and i mean everything :-) )
inside this room. Also I will put the keys of the holytrainer in this room and of course almost everything that i can use as clothes will be in this room.
I keep 1 small handtowel for if i need that for something, but it's to small to even cover up. Also 1 bedsheet set.

So naked in chastity and everything in the room I will lock the door. Then I will put the key's to that door in a safe wich actually has a timer which
can be set to 7 days before it can be opened again. So this will keep me from getting any clothes during this seven days.

So what do i need to take into account. I know i need to be sure i have everything stocked up like food/drink etc. for at least these 7 days.
No way i will be able to go to a store during this time. Also i need to make sure the batteries and backup memory battery for the safe are fully charged.

So that is the basic idea. Would love to hear some input on what i need not to forget. I most likely am forgetting things that i need to make sure
i have checked or done beforehand.

Hope to hear from you.
ponylady

Re: Holliday and a long time alone.

Post by ponylady »

presumeably lots of sun lotion.
[
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

ponylady wrote:presumeably lots of sun lotion.
I have that,, check :-)
gemt

Post by gemt »

There is one region you can't sunblock...
What is the uv factor of clear polycarbonate?
I guess you want to be forced outside?
It's no fun if you just hide inside for the whole week.
Could you lock yourself outside, so you are forced to cook on BBQ?
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

gemt wrote:There is one region you can't sunblock...
What is the uv factor of clear polycarbonate?
I guess you want to be forced outside?
It's no fun if you just hide inside for the whole week.
Could you lock yourself outside, so you are forced to cook on BBQ?
I haven't thought of a possible UV factor for the HT. well might need to think about that or get a burnt penis. I don't think it's gonna be a real problem. The heat from the sun might be worse if everything heats up outside.
I have a small pool in my garden where i cancool off ;-)

I was not planning to stay indoors for 7 days. I have made a list of things i need to do to the exterior of the house. Like painting the window frames. Kind of forcing me to go around the whole house and standing on a ladder. The ladder will expose me to people that are driving by. But it's not a busy road. This is acceptable risk :-) ( to me )

I have no idea yet of how to lock myself outside. the safe i plan to use is bolted to a wall inside the house so that inot going anywhere. Could be interesting to do. but practically then i don't have access to a toilet and that i something you need to have here. Doing outside will attrackt many many bugs. Perhaps at least part of the day it is possible to do that. But no clue what to do with the key that i locked the door with from outside.. I would need to put it where i have no access to it.
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Just thought of it. Outside there is no refrigirator, access to water (don't want the bottles outside , they get to warm and make it undrinkable )
can not keep food good for long without the refrigirator.. so that is just not practical. fun but not practical..

perhaps forcing myself 1 or 2 times each day to be outside for a specific amount of time.
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Well had some time to think about how to lock myself outside for a while.

The back door to the garden i can fit with a magnetic lock. Something like : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Magnet ... 1125170076
Together with a timer switch like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Programmable-12 ... Sw5dNWj1bJ

So electric wall socket -> timerswitch -> powersupply -> magnetic lock .. should be easy to setup. ( automatic fail safe if electricity fails the door can be opened )
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Use an ice box. For cooling drinks, for elementary food supply and for key to get inside house again. Or drop a key to paint can. Paint windows or get dirty and pick a key. If you dont use enough paint, you still get white fingers but not whole hand. And U are motivated to paint proper layer of paint to window. Have fun!
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Qurat wrote:Use an ice box. For cooling drinks, for elementary food supply and for key to get inside house again. Or drop a key to paint can. Paint windows or get dirty and pick a key. If you dont use enough paint, you still get white fingers but not whole hand. And U are motivated to paint proper layer of paint to window. Have fun!
Just picked up a camping refrigerator box. Electrical which is possible since i have one outside wall socket. So i now have a way have some cool drinks and some food outside.

Found a programmable timer switch and actualy a magnetic door lock as i found online at a local building material shop complete with powersupply. So i will go this route.

If i do this i do not want to have access to a key. Even if it would mean if it could become messy.

So next hour or so i'm gonna spend installing this magnetic lock system. And ofcourse 'test' it with a open window on the otherside of the house if something goes wrong. :-)

More ideas and or opinions are welkom though. Like to here more.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

You might wear a 5-point chain harness ( wrist to wrist, ankle to ankle, neck down thru' sliding ring on wrist chain to ankle chain , lock to chast. dev. for 6th point) for part of the time.
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Mar Lingspike wrote:You might wear a 5-point chain harness ( wrist to wrist, ankle to ankle, neck down thru' sliding ring on wrist chain to ankle chain , lock to chast. dev. for 6th point) for part of the time.
Euhm no not yet. Might do something like that in the future but for now a bit to much.
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Update:

Magnetic door lock is working. First test programmed the timer for 5 minutes. And door stayed shut during 5 minutes.
Second test reprogrammed it and set for 30 minutes. Also found a random interval which could start it earlier and stop later. ( by 15 min max before and 15 min max after. ). For second test i actually stripped naked and went outside before te timer would start. While the door closed it slammed shut hard and when i tried it was locked. So the timer started early. Well nothing to do but enjoy being naked outside. I jumped in the pool and enjoyed a swim. After about 30 minutes i descided to check the door. Still shut. Ok waited while drying up. Another 15 minutes and door was still shut. Not panicing yet becose window on the otherside was still open. 5 minutes again still locked. Again 5 minutes and joy door opened . All is workimg as it supposed to but random thing gave me 25 minutes waiting time.

Ok so this works great it seems. This evening i plan on a small real lockout session with the window shut. So this door will be my only option. Nice and warm here. Planning on one and a half hour. Hope it all still works :-)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

Is your area immune to a sudden shift in weather?
You might leave a blanket outside in case of a sudden chill.
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

steelcollar wrote:Is your area immune to a sudden shift in weather?
You might leave a blanket outside in case of a sudden chill.
No temperature is pretty stable. Even at night it's warm enough to sleep
outside. I am planning to sleep in a hammock.
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Ok just a summary of my plans:

- get naked and have no access to my clothes for 7 days
- will wear a chastity device during this period. Also no access to the key the same time.
- not all the time but i will force myself to be locked outside my house for a couple of hours
each day. And even at least one night.

I will start on monday august the 1st. Until the next monday same time as i start.

Still open for some ideas if there are any good ones :-)