Practicing chastity without a device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.

Do you practice chastity without a device?

Yes
30%
No
55%
Sometimes
15%

Total votes: 20

redone

Practicing chastity without a device

Post by redone »

I have wondered for a while, do you use a device or just exercise control?

I love wearing a device to keep myself from getting a hard on, but then the device slides, needs to be adjusted, relubed, I search forums for better ways to fit it, etc. Then my wife, the wise person she is, asked why so many men can't just keep their hands off what is not theirs to touch? In a marriage a spouse should not be pleasuring themselves to a point that it detracts from the relationship. This is just common sense if you want to stay together.

I'll be honest, it took me some time to keep my hands from stroking it or humping at night in my sleep. However, she can leave me alone at our house and know I will be good. It feels wonderful to go a month and not slip and stroke away. Does anyone else share these thoughts too?
KinkInSpace

Re: Practicing chastity without a device

Post by KinkInSpace »

For me, being in chastity is not just about denial. I love the feeling of a chastity device touching my penis. I love it far more than not being allowed to come. But not being allowed to come is also part of the package.

I don't like "not being allowed to come" without wearing a chastity device because that makes the moment special when my penis is free again.

Sure I too have moments where I am not wearing a chastity device, yet I deny myself being allowed to come, where failure results in some kind of punishment. But these are usually when for some reason I cannot wear a chastity cage. For example because the device went off but all keys are still locked so I can't reattach it. Or for example because I'm going to see a doctor and the risk of exposure is too big, or because I am doing a punishment to my penis that can't be done while wearing a chastity cage, such as e-stim, or a session out-doors.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I guess it depends on your definition of chastity. No touching, or no orgasm.

Mistress has kept me locked up in my CB3000 for over 3 months, with only one brief period out of the device due to the plastic numbered lock failing. No touching, orgasm, not even removal for any reason, including cleaning. (I got pretty good at getting liquid soap in and rubbing it around, then rinsing, and reapplying lube without taking the device off!)

On the other hand, She has also ordered me to edge up to 20 times first thing in the morning and last thing at night. (I was to be thinking of Her when I fell asleep and immediately upon waking. We were on opposite sides of the US at the time.) This too went on for months with no orgasm. Basically I could touch and stroke and edge as much as I wanted, (but at least the 20 times each morning and night,) but I could not come. As I recall, this began with Her telling me to edge at least 5 times each morning and night, and I had voluntarily increased it to 10 times. One night on the phone She asked how many times She had told me to edge, and I said 5. She said to double it, and I told Her I had already done that. So She said to just double whatever I was doing at the time, which I was happy to do for Her.

Both were enjoyable for me, because I was obeying Mistress.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
occorics

Post by occorics »

I can't permanently wear a device, so I had to rely on my willpower. I rarely managed to go longer than a few days...
I recently discovered chastity through hypnosis and haven't cum for almost 6 weeks, I even asked for an extra month a week ago... I would never have thought that I could go for so long...
There have been days without stroking, on others I have to stroke and/or edge. I prefer the later, although it doesn't make things easier...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
occorics

Post by occorics »

An update... I had become accustomed to staying chaste and expressed the desire to feel desperate to cum. Princess said, be careful what you ask for and she was so right...
She had me stroke a lot last week and for the next week, I must edge 4 times daily at fixed times. I'll go insane :shock: :?
I'm on day 54 now, this is going to be hard, but I love it!
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Yes, Mistress is back from a fairly lengthy absence, and currently has a padlock securely under the head of my (Her) cock. (When She is here, i belong to Her, so nothing is mine.) She has ordered the resumption of edging, at least in the morning. i expect that to increase very soon. At this point there is no set number of times. i generally do it in front of Her, or at least where She can see if She wants, and let Her decide when is enough. This morning after She told me to stop, She had me slap it a few times. She demands that the slaps be hard and include some backhand slaps so the knuckles hit. Later the padlock was replaced as I was going to be out of the house and doing chores and errands. It's still there and probably will come off only for sleep. We have company for the night, so things may be a little different in the morning, but I'm sure I'll have to edge and be locked again before the day really starts. I'm actually looking forward to Her increasing the amount of edging.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
redone

Post by redone »

That's very interesting to hear why and how others are doing it. I like the feeling of the device but it is so uncomfortable for me after a while. It seems like whatever lube, oil, cream, etc. just makes it worse. I also don't like having to spend so much just to find they don't work.

I've been using sexy underwear like thongs, panties, pink (for a guy), or basically anything that can be a constant reminder who I am submitting to. I've also discovered through using will power like occorics that I actually don't like to stroke my cock any more. It feels EXTREMELY amazing when SHE strokes it, plays with it, teases me and I get hard, or just give her oral sex. Don't get me wrong, stroking myself to get hard feels good but it's just sad in comparison to her being involved.

I feel like I have refocused my ability to be aroused to things she provides rather than my own fondling and play. I can touch myself and get hard, but... when I give her oral sex I will drip like crazy and then am hard as a rock for a while afterward as we go to bed or snuggle.

I recommend will power to using devices which seem so selfish and not subby like at all. I mean, what kind of submissive cannot control themselves? There are tons of articles online about being a good sub (tho there are a bunch of different ideas on what a good sub is) but I feel like most dominant people don't want to spend lots of time babysitting their subs.

Try keeping track of your orgasms if you want to have amazing hard ons and totally different experiences with orgasm denial. You might be surprised how good it can be to wake up periodically during the night with a throbbing hard on, then again in the morning.