Got trapped at my own game...

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Hermance

Got trapped at my own game...

Post by Hermance »

Hi :oops:

I just want to tell a little story that happened to me minutes ago :oops: !
So I was on EmlaLock, preparing myself for a session...
I had set everything well, I wanted it to be between 2 hours and 12 hours long, with a random time... :gag:
So as always, I took a picture of the combination code, and decided to keep my eyes from it, never watching it really play the right way !
I uploaded the file, but sadly, it said it was too big to be uploaded, so I reduced the size without looking at it, and reuploaded it :oops: ...
Then, as I'm a little sissy that wants to be surprised, I decided not to look at the time before actually locking the lock :gag: ! So I locked it, deleted all the files without looking at them, and finally, when I was 100% sure I could not pleasure myself until the time was passed, I looked at the page...
What I saw was : "6:23:58:43" so I thought to myself : "Oh 6 hours, I'm already really turned on but it's okay"...
But then I looked back at it and discovered the truth ! I am being locked up for 6 days, and haven't had the opportunity to pleasure myself for already a week :oops:
I feel so stupid as I just realised what happened : when I uploaded the picture the first time, it did say me it was too big but also resetted every setting ! So I the "normal" EmlaLock session :oops: !
I now feel even more stupid... I was wondering how things could go, so I looked at the maximum time! I changed it to one week but it didn't work... So, as I'm a little sissy that does not think much, I set it to 3 weeks, and this times it worked, but I can't put it back to 1 week ! :gag: :( (luckily it is not the minimum time that I changed)

Anyway, now I want to turn that into a great game and want to obey someone, so if anyone is interested into giving me orders and asking me tasks so that I can reduce my time (or punish me and add to the time if he/she wants :oops: :oops: :oops: ), here's my keyID : 1xub1zhyix

If anyone wants to vote on my friend link : https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&i ... g5207uqejy

Hermance :oops:

PS : If anyone wishes to take me as his/her sissy, I beg you, please do only take me if you wish to give me orders, make me obedient and tease me, do not take the key for the sole purpose of having a key ;)