Under Lock and Key

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Toy Man

Under Lock and Key

Post by Toy Man »

After being married for 20 years and playing with bondage for that long my wife and I have found something new to play with.

I have two chastity devices but we have only played with them in the evenings while playing with other bondage toys. One is heavy steel and lockable, the other is much lighter but no lockable. Last Monday my CB shorty showed up in the mail. When my Love got home she of course wanted to see how it fit. We played a little and of course we discovered this had promise.

On Tuesday I wrote my wife a nice love note about how I was giving myself to her all over again. I was now going to be here to please her and that her desires and needs would come first. I put both keys in an envelope with the note. I locked myself in the cage before she got home and put the note on her pillow. (Yah, I know this is really sappy !!!!) I am not her sub or her slave I am simply her loving partner who has given her control of my sexual activity in every way. Just thinking of her and I in this way is a huge turn on for me and as you will see has been a huge turn on for her.

She has taken the idea of "holding the keys" and soared with it. I have worn my "Cage" as she calls it every day since that day. It goes on in the morning and comes off when she feels it needs to. Every night last week it did not come off until she was fully satisfied!!! On some evenings I was not given the opportunity for an orgasm. However we did fall to sleep every evening in each others arms.

Last night was Sunday night and it was the first night I was to sleep in my cage. I woke up a couple of times but I simply had to re-position myself and I fell right back to sleep. I woke this morning to my wife's hand on my chest and her kissing my neck. That was the first or second time in two weeks we have not made love.

Now that you have some background I can explain the really interesting part I did not see coming. The emotional and mental side of my wife keeping me under lock and key has been quite a shock for both of us. If you can bear with me I attempt to explain what I mean and share what a positive experience this can be.

On my side I did not anticipate how proud I would feel of wearing my cage. The idea that I "belonged" to my wife and that she wanted me in such strong way was a rush. I am not sure if you have ever heard someone comment about a wedding ring but it is that kind of feeling only ten fold. A wedding band is not restrictive at all but in this case it effects how I pee, how I wash up, and I definitely cannot have any sexual fun without my wife so I think of her constantly. That feeling of belonging to her is a huge rush. At the same time it made me feel more vulnerable and open. I found I was more affectionate, more cuddly and also that I wanted to do nice things for my wife. It also made me feel more connected to her. since my self worth improved I started working out last week by walking. I also am more conscious about my diet because I want to look good for my wife.

I know for a fact she was proud of me for sleeping in my cage last night. We were curled up together watching a movie and she asked if I wished to be unlocked. I told her that was up to her, she very sweetly said she was tired so I would stay locked up for the night. It was a miracle I did not explode right there !!!

I have also observed some changes in my wife. She has for the first time in 20 years been very specific about how to do certain things. She carries herself more proudly and she even gave me a fashion show Saturday night. She is also more affectionate with me. She slapped my ass the other day when I walked by her and she has never done something like that in front of our teenagers. Yesterday my daughter was making a run to the grocery store and my wife started to ask her to grab some candy and then cancelled that order. She is caring more about her health and eating better. I now get long wet kisses randomly as we do stuff around the house. This morning as we parted she showed me the key on her key chain and smiled. The key is on a lanyard she carries all day to open doors where she works.

This morning I asked to be unlocked so I could shower and get cleaned up. She told me that was not a very good reason and that I would need to learn to do that without being unlocked. I was also told to be locked up before she got home or I would be in it the rest of the week.

For anyone who has not explored this you should try it. It is mind blowing how much closer you and your partner will become. It is also interesting that we have not gone to the toy drawer since starting this journey. There is no way I could handle both together !!!! :shock: