Exercise/activities while caged

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
trepxe

Exercise/activities while caged

Post by trepxe »

Im into chastity and recently found a keyholder, but i wonder how im going to be able to go mountain biking or ride my motorcycle while still in chastity? Does anyone on here have any experience of wearing a cage while doing activities? Exercise, bike riding, surfing, etc. What ever sport you engage in, how do you stay safe?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Exercise/activities while caged

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This thread might be able to get you started viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12671
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

I read that thread. His problem is with martial arts. I thought mine was a little different as I want to stay on my cage and not go to a different device, but was looking for assistance or ideas, or even safety tips on riding a bike or motorcycle. I added the other stuff like sports to broaden the audience who may have experienced something similar and would love to hear feed back from experience.
lj

Post by lj »

A lot depends on the device - I haven't noticed any issues with my JailBird except the need for caution if trousers are not loose around the crotch - for obvious reasons the device is not flexible, so it can stay in a place that isn't helpful! but is fairly compact so that doesn't happen often. Devices like the CB series are big and bulky and easily get caught up in clothing, and a rapid movement is likely to be uncomfortable.

Again, with the JailBird, sitting isn't an issue, so a motorbike won't be a problem, but a bicycle could be, as the saddle may be in the same place the device hangs! depends on the saddle. I haven't been rock-climbing for quite a few years but that wouldn't be a problem for me wearing mine.

Fast changes of position are the problem.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

It has been a while, but there was a time when I was kept in chastity 24/7, for about two years. I would get let out occasionally, when it was necessary, and was allowed to climax somewhat often (ranged from 2 weeks to 2 months).

During that time I exercised often, including riding / racing dirt bikes. In general, the chastity device didn't cause any more issues than usual. If I was going to play a contact sport (hockey or soccer) I would get let out as I would want to wear a cup and the chastity device just wasn't compatible. Plus, the idea of getting hit in the crotch while wearing a chastity device was worrisome.
I would also be let out for swimming as a wet swimsuit didn't hide the chastity device very well.

Ron
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

I tried going the route of finding the smallest cage possible, but that didn't work too well. I found that cages that were too small for me could end up mostly enveloped in skin, which didn't seem like a good long-term idea. So for things like swimming, I just had to take the cage off.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

A number of years ago I read of a split bicycle seat, two halves with a gap in the middle.
I'd guess it was good for well-hung guys, which is not me.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Riding dirt or mtn bikes while caged is a no go for me. Tried a number of cages. The best was the silicone as it would flex. But it was still super pinchy and painful. It really just depends on your anatomy.