Female Chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Lisahs3

Female Chastity

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hi,

I am curious not sure I would try this I wanted to know if anyone here has tried it and what was it like? Do you recommend it?
Looking at the pictures on the internet it seems less about actual chastity and more about just teasing and frustrating some poor woman out of her mind lol, with her complete consent of course.
Most of the things seems to be made out of metal like metal panties and bras that look very uncomfortable. Is there any that are more comfortable and easy to wear or hide when they are not being used or actually come to think of it when they are being used. A lot I have seen have a dildo or butt plug or even both! I am not sure how comfortable they would be. I think the closest I have tried would be latex spanks with a toy, I learned to use a smaller toy for comfort.

I think I have asked these questions before so sorry if I have. Just a curious girlie

Thanks

Lisa
Riddle

Re: Female Chastity

Post by Riddle »

Very good questions! Hopefully someone will know about this and respond.

I have made a chastity belt using aluminum flatstock which imitated the female chastity belt design and wore it a few times. Was not satisfied with the feel of it and got rid of it when it came time for me to move.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I am curious not sure I would try this I wanted to know if anyone here has tried it and what was it like? Do you recommend it?
Lisahs3 wrote:I think I have asked these questions before so sorry if I have. Just a curious girlie

Thanks

Lisa
I have a couple of "cheap" steel belts that I use for short term sessions, they are a quite rigid and bending and sitting is "interesting". Once locked on you cannot touch your genitals and the through crotch strap reminds you it is there if you sit or bend over. It is quite fun as an addition to a session or for short periods of denial, and to help you feel frustrated, but I wouldn't recommend it for long term wear (the longest I have been locked in one is 24 hours and I was a bit sore for a couple of hours after release), after all they are there as a punishment and are not really designed for comfort. If it is fitted correctly you can wear it under street clothes, and no one seems to notice, although you are keenly aware of its prescense. I have tried one with a steel butt plug (4 anal balls), interesting but was far to uncomfortable after an hour and I was very glad I had the belt key to hand. If you decide to go for long term chastity there are a couple of German manufacturers (Neosteel & My-steel) who make 'custom' belts.
To get some idea of what it would be like, try using a couple of one and a half inch wide leather belts, one tight around your waist and the other between your legs and around the waist belt at front and back.
Various sites sell womens leather belts with either fixed dildos and anal plugs, or attachment points for toys.
If all you really want is the intruders to be held firmly in place under your street wear then perhaps latex panties with built in toys might be the way to go,

Hope this is of some help,

food for thought

Jim
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Thank you.
I do not want anything metal that sounds very uncomfortable and not a lot of fun. Even as a 'punishment' we all know that it is still only really for fun.
The idea to try leather belts sounds interesting I suppose I could try that. I have lots of belts of all types.
Yes I have seen those ones with the metal plugs and things they do not look very nice at all. Perhaps this is not really for me after all.

Thank you for your help

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can also use a thick rope to make something like the triangle for the bust in https://www.theduchy.com/string-bikini/#video, but only one triangle for the crotch instead of the two for the breasts. You can possibly make a loop more than 3 times according to the over and under system so that you get a larger triangle.

Also this video is a possibility.

This way you can feel in advance how you feel about a softer female chastity.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Leather is an interesting choice for a chastity device. There is no way to keep the leather clean without removing it for routine body functions. In my opinion, this limits the wear time down to a few hours at most and requires fairly quick removal which will not allow the key to be placed in a key lock box for long. For me, I would not give up access to the key for an entire hour. Given that, there is no point to wearing it or even having it.

However, there is another option for you to do something very similar with rope. There are some body harness ties that run through there and would likely give a similar feel, but could be moved out of the way as needed. Braided nylon rope has a nice, gentle feel on the skin and can be machine washed in hot water and machine dried with high heat. LoL, Kinbaku posted about this while I was typing mine.

Years ago, I bought some strong black rubber bungee straps with the removable metal “S” hooks and used them as a pelvic harness using nylon zip-ties to hold the straps together. The feeling was very similar to the metal thing I made, but had enough give to allow normal body movement like sitting and bending over. Also, the rubber was easily cleaned. To remove it, the ties had to be cut with sturdy diagonal cutters (normally called “dikes” by those who use them for work).

You do have a couple options to explore your curiosity of female chastity without spending much money. Then again, it sounds like your curiosity may have already been satisfied.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:You can also use a thick rope to make something like the triangle for the bust in https://www.theduchy.com/string-bikini/#video, but only one triangle for the crotch instead of the two for the breasts. You can possibly make a loop more than 3 times according to the over and under system so that you get a larger triangle.
Just to show that it is possible: :mrgreen:
Female_Chastity.jpg
Female_Chastity.jpg (32.47 KiB) Viewed 2291 times
You start with the middle of the rope (marked) and at a distance of about half your hip diameter you start with a number of zig-zag movements. Then you make top-bottom loops between them as shown in the video. But you can make more until you finally let the double rope come down to block the triangle.

Then you tie the blue rope around your hip, put it through the loop that is marked as the middle of the rope and block it with a knot.

Then the inner red ropes go between your legs in the free point of the triangle, tighten and tie a knot.

Then the outer red ropes go back between your legs.
There you can tie them - if your hands are tied at the front - or put them in the center rope loop, bring them around your hips and tie them at the front - if your hands are tied at the back. So you can't untie the knots. :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Looks like a string bikini made on Gilligan's Island. :rofl:

:idea: Would it be Ginger or Mary Ann wearing it?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:Looks like a string bikini made on Gilligan's Island. :rofl:

:idea: Would it be Ginger or Mary Ann wearing it?

Jenny.
I vaguely remember a kidnapping episode. Didn't the kidnapper get more ransom $$ for Mary than Ginger?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I vaguely remember a kidnapping episode. Didn't the kidnapper get more ransom $$ for Mary than Ginger?
I have the whole series in a DVD box set. I'll read the episode synopses and watch the one that seems to fit the bill. :wink:

Jenny.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I vaguely remember a kidnapping episode. Didn't the kidnapper get more ransom $$ for Mary than Ginger?
I have the whole series in a DVD box set. I'll read the episode synopses and watch the one that seems to fit the bill. :wink:

Jenny.
Nice how sometimes something can bring back memories. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have one of those expensive belts. they are made of metal, but they have rubber on the inside. They are very comfortable actually, with the exception that my member will be in pain if it decides to grow. But that is obvious. There is this option for girls too, but there's also the one without.

The idea with chastity is mostly having underwear that is very stiff, and when your crotch area is naked (for toilet reasons etc) you get that reminder that you are in fact locked up.
There are those that have D loops too, that can be used to lock it to another object to confine your movement although I'm not so sure how strong these would be and prevent actual escape attempts. Then again, real shackles are much better for that anyway.

The use of inserts is a matter of taste I think. I did order mine with a a stick with marbles to function as a butt plug, but the stick itself is rather long. Although I can perfectly insert it inside me, and it feels very nice when walking and every movement is translated to vibrations that are sent into the insert, I cannot sit down.

So in most sessions, I don't use that insert, and use a normal butt plug instead, and then use the shield that normally attaches the metal insert as a shield to keep the butt plug inside me. Very effective and almost as good as the insert in terms of translating every movement into the plug.

I also have the cheaper versions, and they too have rubber around the steel cables. These are mostly comfortable too, except for a few places, but those places can still be fixed by some manual stuff.

But the most important thing is: the more tight you put it around you, the less comfortable it becomes. But the looser you do it, the less it will feel like a prison. There is the sweet spot, you just have to allow a bit of time and also a bit of trial and error to find it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Nice how sometimes something can bring back memories. :D
I think it's the one with the headhunter, where everyone except Gilligan is captured and he has to be the hero.

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There is another episode, where the whole castaway gang is imprisoned in a medieval Frankenstein like dungeon. It's been ages since I saw that show. Funny, light hearted, and some bondage surprises. Maybe I should try to score a boxed set.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There is another episode, where the whole castaway gang is imprisoned in a medieval Frankenstein like dungeon. It's been ages since I saw that show. Funny, light hearted, and some bondage surprises. Maybe I should try to score a boxed set.
Oh! I remember that one. If I recall correctly, the bad guy was played by Victor Buono (who was a cartoonish baddie in some other shows too). 8)

Jenny.