I have a Chaster link

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

Re: I have a Chaster link

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:https://chaster.app/sessions/60tICcqKkMNPJUhk

My new secure "home" :D
Already in chastity again! :shock:
You are indeed addicted. :whip:
As "punishment :wink: " for being back in chastity so quickly, 1 day has been added.
He he: thanks very much!! :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/60tICcqKkMNPJUhk

I really am right now enjoying my chastity experience so much! It lets me feel all those wonderful "bound" emotions all day every day, yet still "fly under the radar" :D
Also, respecting my keyholder by abiding to the no-touch honour system when I'm out of the cage or belt for a time, keeps the "lock" duration going and really appeals to my deeply submissive personality. I keep saying it, but thank you for voting for me, and I'm currently loving time added. The timer remains hidden, so I've no idea how the clock looks right now and that suits me just fine! :wink: :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Removed 3 hours
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/60tICcqKkMNPJUhk

I've now got 115 of the 250 votes I need for my lock. Thank you again for any votes; time added especially appreciated :twisted: :whip:

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I've now got 115 of the 250 votes I need for my lock. Thank you again for any votes; time added especially appreciated :twisted: :whip:
You ask and we play. Plus an extra day. :mrgreen:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:

You ask and we play. Plus an extra day. :mrgreen:
Thank you so much!
I have really fallen deeply into chastity play and absolutely love it. The interactive aspect of the Chaster site just adds to the enjoyment of the experience; playing fair with another person/persons involved gives me increased incentive to "keep the rules" :D

Shannon SteelSlave

Remove 3 hours
images.jpg
images.jpg (3.53 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
Oops! I did it again
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Oops! I did it again

Thanks for the vote; I'm sure that when I'm climbing the walls for release, I'll be jolly glad of the occasional reduce-time vote :rofl:

Shannon SteelSlave

Greetings, Bound Anna-mals. I am giving away free chastity votes in honour of Memorial Day.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Greetings, Bound Anna-mals. I am giving away free chastity votes in honour of Memorial Day.
That is very kind of you. My required quota for my current lock is now down to 110 (so far!), so every vote is very gratefully received :D

Shannon SteelSlave

Sorry I'm late. Removed 3 hours.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Sorry I'm late. Removed 3 hours.
Not at all....thanks very much for the vote :D

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I looked at the site, but the number of days was not enough. Today it is enough, so deducted 3 hours.
Last edited by kinbaku on 06 Jun 2023, 10:43, edited 2 times in total.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Sorry I'm late. Removed 3 hours.
Not at all....thanks very much for the vote :D
Yesterday I looked at the site, but the number of days was not enough. Today it is enough, so deducted 3 hours.
Thank you. I have no idea how many days are on my lock now as the timer is hidden, but my KH has told me that I will certainly pass my 33-day record in this lock. I am certainly in the right headspace for a longer experience and enjoying it very much so far. :D

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

@hogfan-sub: The days are running smoothly higher and higher, so another 3 hours less. :mrgreen: