Effects of wearing a chastity cage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
kogi3

Post by kogi3 »

Hi
Last edited by kogi3 on 27 Mar 2023, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
kogi3

Post by kogi3 »

So I recently started wearing a Bio Resin cage by Utimi. After wearing it for around 2 days I notice that my balls are stretched and bright red. There is no pain at all and I can feel that the blood circulation is okay. But I'm a little worried.. Is this redness a common effect? Should I be worried?
The cage is snug but I don't feel any pressure or pain while wearing, and mostly I don't even feel it at all.
lj

Re: Effects of wearing a chastity cage

Post by lj »

If the testicles are bright red, that suggests the blood flow is being restricted by the device, something to be avoided. I'm not familiar with the particular device, but had a quick look via Google. If you have all of the four rings, try using the next biggest size ring, unless of course you are already using the biggest!

The gap between the cage and ring determines the restriction on the scrotum and hence the reduction in blood flow. However, your body will vary over time and circumstances, so what is tight will not always be so. I have a stainless steel device that of course does not change shape at all, and I have found my scrotum to become very tight, or very loose during a day. It seems you may be just on the "too tight" side, though not by much.

Of course if the gap between ring and cage is too big, your balls will slip through - a warning, this can be extremely painful if the gap is only just too big, and can lead to the unfortunate situation where one escapes because it is smaller than the other, leaving its pal still trapped! So one of the experiments is to try different ring sizes until you find a good balance between comfort and security.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
xt

Post by xt »

Everything that LJ said, but if you are new to the experience, also be sure you are using lube in all the spots where any part of the cage contacts skin: under the base ring, at the tip of and along the length of the penis, and around the opening to the cage tube. That way, as things "move about" throughout the course of the day, at least nothing is getting stretched or tightened simply because it cannot easily move along the contact points.

Many have found that baby oil gel works great, because it only requires a small amount. I use a dab in each of the above locations in the morning, and it almost always gets me through until bedtime w/o problem, unless I have been especially active some day and might need a touch-up earlier in the evening.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kogi3 wrote:Hi
Hi, I haven't seen you post in a long time. :wink:
Welcome again to the forum. :love:
kogi3

Post by kogi3 »

Thanks!
So apparently the silicone tube that protects the joint of the vase ring moved and was pinching my sack... Thankfully after putting it back over the joint everything went back to normal and I'm happily caged again