Still locked; different key holder

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

Still locked; different key holder

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/t6gxbxzigO1Vf390

Hi folks.
I'm still locked, but I had to jump into a new one, as the previous one had some features that the key holder needed to operate and he seemingly wasn't on the site anymore. This new lock pretty much runs itself, but is the toughest one I've tried yet. It started me off at 23 days and within a couple of hours I'm already up to 28 days now! :shock:
This is very likely going to be my run at a longer term lock. This shared link could work out pretty harshly as well, but once again, sub that I am...I place myself in your hands.....thank you for any votes :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Still locked; different key holder

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

7 days added at random.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:7 days added at random.
Thanks very much; wow, this is going to be quite a rollercoaster. The Wheel of Fortune just took me down to 14 days, then your vote took me back up to 21 days.....I'm enjoying this already!! :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Anyone signing up for one of these things clearly wants to be locked for their maximum time.

So I've obliged by giving you another 7 days... it says 75 days now, so I obviously wasn't the only one. Enjoy.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

ruru67 wrote:Anyone signing up for one of these things clearly wants to be locked for their maximum time.

So I've obliged by giving you another 7 days... it says 75 days now, so I obviously wasn't the only one. Enjoy.
Thank you :)
You're right. I spent a good while exploring the different locks available, but definitely short-listed the ones with the odds of escape stacked well against me :wink:

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You have no idea what you've done.

I am too sane to choose either add 7 days or random. You can find in the attachment what I picked.

It is not sensible to add days because I already know, you will abandon the lock. Its just my hope that others are sensible too and reduce the timer to a manageable time to motivate you to keep it going.
Attachments
timer.png
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:You have no idea what you've done.
I think it was more a case of I knew exactly what I'd done, and that is the problem. When I read your post I found myself thinking about some of the poorly thought out selfbondage predicaments I have (thankfully rarely!) put myself in, when I've let my "kink drive" overtake common sense. Of course through those more acutely risky mistakes, I have learned at least to always have a backup release every time. In this instance, it was a second key close by and, as you rightly say and indeed prompted.....the abandon option. This added "virtual" dimension to chastity play clearly needs much more thought on my part.

You do make some interesting points though. As a "self-chastity" solo player, of course, ultimately I always will be the "final word" in the conditions of being locked. Chaster and apps like it, for me at least, will of necessity always be something of a fantasy supplement to my real life experience. In the meantime, whilst I take some time to think this all through, I'm still very much enjoying wearing my HT V5.....and that's a real life fact :D
Thanks for giving my "inner kinky philosopher" something to work on :wink:

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

In the game of chastity, to push your limits, you need two things.
1. Fully commit
2. A goal that is obtainable.

Because the goal just is not obtainable, as long-term chastity requires training, even if you want to fully commit, the lack of training will at some point make you abort.

That said. If you want proper training, try this challenge: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11780.

Its rules are structured so you have a clear goal, but it will be challenging. In addition, it will allow you to replay the game and get better at it and thus actually train you into long-term chastity.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:In the game of chastity, to push your limits, you need two things.
1. Fully commit
2. A goal that is obtainable.
I have taken your advice and sort of woven it into a somewhat "tailored" programme that suits to my temperament (and weaknesses!)
The first real hurdle is the psychological step that says this game of chastity will only work if I want it to. Yes, I do enjoy the thrill of the Chaster app with its "virtual" keyholding and tricky locks, but again, only because I want to be there.

I am being "kind" to myself and not over-reaching my limits too much, so when my body says "get out for a while", I do. The interesting thing is, that the more times I put the cage on, slowly but surely, the less inclined I am to want to take it off. This morning, in such a moment, without thinking, I put my HT v5 50mm/small tube combo on (I have recently been in 55mm/standard due to fitting issues), and have just realised how snug and comfortable that smaller size now feels. Persistence, practice and sensible goals indeed are showing good results. I am in a Chaster lock again now, but one with way more sensible parameters and an attainable end-goal (hidden timer, though!! :twisted: )

As an aside, as ultimately all this is about the joy of bondage and "self-captivity", I have now set myself a rule that I can only tie myself up if I'm caged. Last night I had three hours, with three different ties. A ruined orgasm was often moments away but never occurred. Eventually, tired but reluctantly, I put my ropes away and, massively aroused, glanced at my still locked on cage. "Still in selfbondage" I told myself and tried to catch a little sleep.....intoxicating!! :D

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

I just recently finished a 10 day lock in my Holy Trainer v5, and needed to end it due to continuing anatomical issues that simply won't let me get any further without constant scrotal discomfort/aching and soreness. So, in the continuing pursuit of longer locked time (mentally, I was so keen to continue that lock!), I have just received a so-called "invisible" male chastity belt, with PVC covered metal cable for the waist and crotch belt and a stainless steel ventilated cage. I've adjusted it and put it on, and immediately the difference is clear! There is no significant pressure on my balls at all, and the cage feels snug and secure. Yes, with some effort I'm sure it would be "escapable", but I feel that I am now beyond that particular headspace, and am just enjoying the feeling of immediate inaccessibility and restraint. Of course my "road test" needs some time, and I'm almost too excited to say that this could be a real turning-point in my chastity play!

I will, from time to time get back into the v5 in order to keep trying, but a few hours into my new toy, and it already feels like £60 well spent :twisted:

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

hogfan-sub wrote:I just recently finished a 10 day lock in my Holy Trainer v5, and needed to end it due to continuing anatomical issues that simply won't let me get any further without constant scrotal discomfort/aching and soreness. So, in the continuing pursuit of longer locked time (mentally, I was so keen to continue that lock!), I have just received a so-called "invisible" male chastity belt, with PVC covered metal cable for the waist and crotch belt and a stainless steel ventilated cage. I've adjusted it and put it on, and immediately the difference is clear! There is no significant pressure on my balls at all, and the cage feels snug and secure. Yes, with some effort I'm sure it would be "escapable", but I feel that I am now beyond that particular headspace, and am just enjoying the feeling of immediate inaccessibility and restraint. Of course my "road test" needs some time, and I'm almost too excited to say that this could be a real turning-point in my chastity play!

I will, from time to time get back into the v5 in order to keep trying, but a few hours into my new toy, and it already feels like £60 well spent :twisted:
If you shave down there, make sure you shave every 3 to 4 days. This should remove any hairs that get trapped under the ring, and its the hair that cause for scrotal discomfort, aching and soreness.
Often, if you feel the soreness, shaving can be an instant relief.

You usually can move the ring around enough to carefully shave with a razor in that region. Make it wet first if you are afraid to cut yourself, and don't apply pressure. Just touch the skin and glide the blade over with enough speed. Also don't shave directly against the hair direction, but shave in an angle of 45 degrees. And if your blade is not sharp anymore, rotate the blade 45 degrees or replace it.