Chastity Steel - belt Issues for Sub

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
CD1985

Chastity Steel - belt Issues for Sub

Post by CD1985 »

Hi all, Im trying to go long-term in my belt, I have a CS-600 from Chastity Steel.

I am over-weight and think my belly excess is probably causing the chaffing but its only in the one spot and not everywhere, has anyone any advice with regards to this style of belt and if so how tight should the waistband to be to the skin etc.

Hoping someone here has some advice.

Thanks in advance.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Chastity Steel - belt Issues for Sub

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A quick google search turned this up. https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... elp.49081/
Is it related to your problem? If the belt is too small, the Fresh Fetish shop makes a belt extender.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Re: Chastity Steel - belt Issues for Sub

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a belt from them too and felt something similar. I placed a bit of duct tape where the metal is, and that basically stopped the problem. You may be able to do the same.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.