Latest Chaster experience

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

Latest Chaster experience

Post by hogfan-sub »

I have taken the plunge and handed over control of my current lock to the key holder. I must say that the "buzz" of letting-go overall control of the lock is great, and being someone very unlikely to be in a locked/KH relationship otherwise, this site and its interactions are very satisfying. My KH has added a public vote extension, requiring 10 votes before I'd be allowed to unlock, once the other extensions let me go of course! :twisted:

I'm not sure if this is a "registered users" setting or not, so apologies if it is, but otherwise, I would really appreciate some votes; all I will say is, I'm really enjoying this experience!! :wink:

https://chaster.app/sessions/ic5QMsBLKcU5eiUR
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Latest Chaster experience

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Public vote
4 hours+courtesy of Random choice.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Public vote

Thank you! Right now for me that’s a great result. For added spice my KH has hidden all the timers as well ! :?
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Public vote

Thank you! Right now for me that’s a great result. For added spice my KH has hidden all the timers as well ! :?
Added 4 hours with random choice. Same result as my capitain Shannon. :wink:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Will abstain from voting to prolong your ordeal. :mrgreen: :rofl:
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:evil: You just got another random (3 in a row?) 4 hours.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

The random button seems to dislike you, voted today and yesterday and you got +4 hours both times :shock:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you all very much for the continuing votes; I am sinking deeper and deeper into submission in this lock, so please do feel free to add, add,add :wink:

I am just hoping that my KH will ramp up the predicament :twisted: Early days, but indications are that long-term lockup is probably my thing!

Shannon SteelSlave

4 hours added, courtesy of the .........Unsilent Majority!
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (497.66 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Here's your other present : viewtopic.php?f=14&p=111339#p111339
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:4 hours added, courtesy of the .........Unsilent Majority!
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Here's your other present : viewtopic.php?f=14&p=111339#p111339
More time!! Hurrah!!! Thanks again....with all these lovely votes, I feel sure I will be made to "pay the price".
Whoever knew that punishment could be such wonderful fun??!! :rofl:
Your grateful lockee! :love:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/ic5QMsBLKcU5eiUR

My gorgeously wicked KH rewarded my attaining 10 votes by pillorying me, setting me a regime of tasks to gain points,(up to me to set a number of tasks for other members to vote on, so lots of bondage for me!!) :drool: and increased my required shared vote numbers to 50! Thank you in advance if you would be so kind....I'm just so keen to see where this journey goes next, so please do feel really free to add time...there'll be no complaints from me!! :rofl:

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:....I'm just so keen to see where this journey goes next, so please do feel really free to add time...there'll be no complaints from me!! :rofl:
Added 4 hours for extra bondage pleasure. :mrgreen:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:....I'm just so keen to see where this journey goes next, so please do feel really free to add time...there'll be no complaints from me!! :rofl:
Added 4 hours for extra bondage pleasure. :mrgreen:
Thank you so much! I'm really into new territory now, as the original lock period had I not handed over control to my KH would be over right now. As it is, I have no idea how much time is left, or how much extra they have added....lots, I hope, as I am finding this so deeply enjoyable and frustratingly arousing.....a kinky, masochistic "win-win"!! :twisted: :twisted:

Shannon SteelSlave

Added 4 hours because that's what the cool kids are doing.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Added 4 hours because that's what the cool kids are doing.
Thank you very much! Prolonging my sentence......very cool indeed! 8) :love: