Ejaculation-proof chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
gimslyp

Ejaculation-proof chastity

Post by gimslyp »

I'm looking for advice on a good long term chastity cage that prevents ejaculation. I've had lots of different devices used on me, but have always managed to end up ejaculating. Using a vibrator on the cage usually manages to bring me off. With the exception of the KTB of course - although I can't wear it for more than a couple days, and my willy is so sore afterwards I can't do anything sexual for a couple of days after the bracelet has been removed. I used a CD-6000S with the internal spikes for a while, but every four or five days I just ejaculate anyway (without an actual orgasm).

Can anyone recommend something that can worn for a few weeks but will prevent a vibrator from being used?

Thanks!
Gregovic

Re: Ejaculation-proof chastity

Post by Gregovic »

I doubt such a thing exists unfortunately. Try hard enough and you can cum in anything. A full belt will probably make it harder than a cage, but even that is no guarantee.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I agree with Gregovic here. I can come in any belt or cage simply because I can orgasm if I stimulate my nipples properly enough.

It is unavoidable. Yet, I can still manage to not orgasm in chastity. How? Sheer willpower.

Just promise yourself when you are in a chastity cage, you are not allowed to come or you will receive punishment and set a punishment severe enough that you really don't want.

The whole idea of a chastity cage is not to prevent you from coming, it is only meant to make it harder to come and to have a visual barrier to overcome. You do chastity with a Mistress or Master who is in control, and they will normally check on you to ensure that you are still following the rules, and they will punish you when you broke the rules.

When you are playing solo, the last part you will have to do yourself, but chastity never was a measure to prevent one to orgasm. It is only a measure to prevent you from having casual sex. In the BDSM scene it has transitioned from this device into a piece of equipment to help and maintain a no orgasm state. Not by completely preventing it, but by having a visual lock that indicates that orgasms are not allowed and by someone enforcing it by setting the consequences for breaking it.

So no, there is no such cage or belt. Not even the ones that claim to be that good. Its just not possible. I have even orgasmed in a cage filled with spikes. It was very painful but it was still very much possible.

I guess the only real chastity device that I can think of that will work is a sedative. If you are unconscious, I'm quite sure you won't actually be able to orgasm. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Slave_L wrote: The whole idea of a chastity cage is not to prevent you from coming, it is only meant to make it harder to come and to have a visual barrier to overcome.
Today, that might be true. But the history of chastity is a storied one, and if I read correctly, it was first used by knights on their wives to keep them faithful, whilst they went off on quests and whatnot. The truth, more often than not, was that a knight who requires this sort of assurance was seen as insecure, and could be mocked by the other knights who had properly done their duties as husbands.
Slave_L wrote: I guess the only real chastity device that I can think of that will work is a sedative. If you are unconscious, I'm quite sure you won't actually be able to orgasm. ;)
I am not so sure of that. But maybe chemical castration drugs. Might defeat the entire purpose though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Well, speaking from experience, there is one way to make it much more difficult. It's simply a matter of waiting to get old! So that's something to look forward to.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:But the history of chastity is a storied one, and if I read correctly, it was first used by knights on their wives to keep them faithful, whilst they went off on quests and whatnot. The truth, more often than not, was that a knight who requires this sort of assurance was seen as insecure, and could be mocked by the other knights who had properly done their duties as husbands.
Not really. The most likely "real" use of chastity belts - the earliest references are from 15th century Italy - were probably short-term anti-rape measures. Than you got the Victorians who loved to make fun of their forebears, and had their own twisted morals. The knight leaving his wife belted while he went questing is a myth, and most museum chastity belts are Victorian (or later) forgeries.

Gregovic is right. If you're going to consciously grab a vibrator or engage in activities specifically to obtain orgasm, then for most people, no device will stop such determined efforts, just as no device is genuinely non-removable. It can prevent actual intercourse, and act as a reminder that access is verboten. I find it stops "idle" masturbation - the kind you barely notice you're doing until you actually have a raging hard-on.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

ruru67 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:But the history of chastity is a storied one, and if I read correctly, it was first used by knights on their wives to keep them faithful, whilst they went off on quests and whatnot. The truth, more often than not, was that a knight who requires this sort of assurance was seen as insecure, and could be mocked by the other knights who had properly done their duties as husbands.
Not really. The most likely "real" use of chastity belts - the earliest references are from 15th century Italy - were probably short-term anti-rape measures. Than you got the Victorians who loved to make fun of their forebears, and had their own twisted morals. The knight leaving his wife belted while he went questing is a myth, and most museum chastity belts are Victorian (or later) forgeries.

Gregovic is right. If you're going to consciously grab a vibrator or engage in activities specifically to obtain orgasm, then for most people, no device will stop such determined efforts, just as no device is genuinely non-removable. It can prevent actual intercourse, and act as a reminder that access is verboten. I find it stops "idle" masturbation - the kind you barely notice you're doing until you actually have a raging hard-on.
Yes, the chastity cages from the 15th century had 2 functions.

1. Stop you from having sex with someone (getting an orgasm was not what they wanted to deny, only that the pussy could not be entered by a penis or the penis could not be put into a pussy.)

2. As a torture device to use upon someone who had sexually abused someone else. The idea with this 2nd one is that any form of arousal would inflict some kind of serious pain. Again, not to prevent someone from orgasms but only to stop having casual sex and to induce pain as added sentence.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My takeaway from the article I read was that it was not about any kind of pride, quite the opposite, back then. I did not read about it being used as a way to correct medieval sex offenders, so thanx for that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There's actually a very interesting fact about medieval torture.

When you look at it, with all the devices they have, the first thing that springs to mind is: OMG, that is so barbaric. I can't believe they used that practice back then. And it is this thought that is actually the sole idea behind the medieval torture devices. They were meant to look scary and deal extreme but survivable damage.

When a criminal was convicted of doing something, the judge would then say: Confess your crimes, or you are sentences to torture by device x. There was some research done prior of the hearing, but usually not enough to be 100% sure.

The idea was that it was so scary that 9 out of 10 times, the person who committed the crimes would simply confess. The judge knew this and counted on it. The one time the person would not confess of their crimes but choose torture instead, they would look how the person reacted. If they were begging and in tears but still chose torture, they knew the person was innocent and not use the torture device either. But if the evidence was very clear and the person still did not confess but was lackluster about what would be done to them, only then the judge would choose a painful but survivable torture. The experience itself would alter the lives of the persons enough that in most cases they would not do it again ever.

So TL:DR;
Medieval torture devices are made this way to look scary and painful so a criminal is much more willing to confess to their crimes. The real innocent people would still not confess even if they were told they would be tortured. Tears would convince the judge they were innocent.