Recommendations for costumes and wet kinks

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
Lisahs3

Recommendations for costumes and wet kinks

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hi,

Last night I was doing a spot of retail therapy and I was wondering if anyone knows any good websites in the UK that sell fancy dress or kinky costume?
I need a new maids dress mine is so tatty lol I think she is exhausted poor thing. I am also getting interested in steam punk fashions and I am getting interested in exploring some new things :D in particular wet and messy :oops: .
Well more particularly wet. I have taken sexy showers before fully clothed and wearing my ballgag and handcuffs but I want to know more so any websites that will help me really :)

Thanks

Lisa x
Lisahs3

Re: Recommendations for costumes and wet kinks

Post by Lisahs3 »

I just found a website called Terrible Toys shop and they have some amazing and quite scary toys lol.
I think some members might like them

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Great name. Wish I thought of it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lisahs3 wrote:Hi,

Last night I was doing a spot of retail therapy and I was wondering if anyone knows any good websites in the UK that sell fancy dress or kinky costume?
I need a new maids dress mine is so tatty lol I think she is exhausted poor thing. I am also getting interested in steam punk fashions and I am getting interested in exploring some new things :D in particular wet and messy :oops: .
Well more particularly wet. I have taken sexy showers before fully clothed and wearing my ballgag and handcuffs but I want to know more so any websites that will help me really :)

Thanks

Lisa x
I have no personal experience with them (yet) but I've been oggling some of the maids dresses from Misfitz Alternative Wear. They're not exactly cheap, but seem decently well made and... uhhmmmm, just.. drool
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:

Thanks

Lisa x
I have no personal experience with them (yet) but I've been oggling some of the maids dresses from Misfitz Alternative Wear. They're not exactly cheap, but seem decently well made and... uhhmmmm, just.. drool
Oooh wow! YES
Those are lovely, does one of those have a straight jacket sawn into it or something? 'Speechless' If only I could put that on myself I would buy it.
Oh god no and a hobble dress too! I think I prefer that without the frills down the front but Wow I have had a fantasy about being strapped into a hobble dress for sooo long and lots of other things happen in that dream too but yes lol.
Phew little flustered now :oops: lol
I wonder if they can make one with an open décolletage?

Thank you so much for posting those links

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Great name. Wish I thought of it.
I know its the most brilliant name LOL. Very apt too. They sell lockable nipple clamps and some very scary looking breast claw trap things! Eek!
Shannon SteelSlave

Got to name it something that doesn't get children curious. Terrible toys. Like Go Bots, or something.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Got to name it something that doesn't get children curious. Terrible toys. Like Go Bots, or something.
LOL they have a logo of a teddy bear wearing a ballgag in its mouth too ROFLMAO oh god that made me laugh but its so so wrong
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Gregovic wrote:

Thanks

Lisa x
Oooh wow! YES
Those are lovely, does one of those have a straight jacket sawn into it or something? 'Speechless' If only I could put that on myself I would buy it.
Oh god no and a hobble dress too! I think I prefer that without the frills down the front but Wow I have had a fantasy about being strapped into a hobble dress for sooo long and lots of other things happen in that dream too but yes lol.

Lisa
I think they have versions without the frill too. And they do custom work too if I understand correctly (you can order stuff made to your size for instance) so I suspect if you have a particular wish on how something should look you can probably just ask and they can make it for you (probably for a small fee ofcourse).
Edit: You might like these:
http://www.misfitzalternativewear.com/p ... mtz273.htm
http://www.misfitzalternativewear.com/p ... mtz526.htm
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
Gregovic wrote:
Oooh wow! YES

Lisa
I think they have versions without the frill too. And they do custom work too if I understand correctly (you can order stuff made to your size for instance) so I suspect if you have a particular wish on how something should look you can probably just ask and they can make it for you (probably for a small fee ofcourse).
Edit: You might like these:
http://www.misfitzalternativewear.com/p ... mtz273.htm
http://www.misfitzalternativewear.com/p ... mtz526.htm
Oh my goodness yes I do. The first one just might be the dress for that fantasy I have and the second one actually looks quite cute in the third picture.
I am either a size 8 or even a 6 depending on what the item is, swim suits I can squeeze into a 6 or 8 petite. If they can make things to order though hmm I think I might have to try and enquire :D
They have so much available! I would never have known about this site, thank you x

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Got to name it something that doesn't get children curious. Terrible toys. Like Go Bots, or something.
LOL they have a logo of a teddy bear wearing a ballgag in its mouth too ROFLMAO oh god that made me laugh but its so so wrong
Could be worse.....
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (7.75 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
What's their slogan?
download.jpg
download.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
Believe it or not, my google image search for that meme had this right underneath it.
Capture.PNG
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
Could be worse.....
download (1).jpg
What's their slogan?
download.jpg
Believe it or not, my google image search for that meme had this right underneath it.
Capture.PNG
Oh I’m sure it did :rofl:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Ooooh that purple gothic dress is gorgeous. I have always had a soft spot goth and rock chicks because I am a rock chick.
Oh so much I want to buy.

Thank you everyone xx

Lisa
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Very nice stuff on that misfitz site.

But thanx to brilliant BJ‘s campaign they have to go through customs nowadays.
Not worth the hassle or extra bill
[