self bondage voyerism

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
cpl159

self bondage voyerism

Post by cpl159 »

Does anyone know if there is a site where you can watch a self bongade voyer preform in self bondage in real time like by way of web cam?
I think it would be neet to talk to the woman before and after the self bondage,to witness their exilration would be wild........
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Alot of people that do cam shows on the site use a website that allows people to post during the show, including the person recording. I don't know if they can watch another video with you for speaking back and forth but um...maybe someone who does these shows can explain better :) I only saw the web layout once looking for another video...
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
SelfBondageTorment

Re: self bondage voyerism

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

I've done this on webcam sites, but those sites are becoming more strict. I do private webcam shows for people who are interested in watching and commenting on self-bondage, and even operating remote controlled devices.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:I've done this on webcam sites, but those sites are becoming more strict. I do private webcam shows for people who are interested in watching and commenting on self-bondage, and even operating remote controlled devices.
You can try posting your schedule here. Some members might be willing to support by watching. We had a great time a couple of years ago with one member, with a live performance and open chat. You might also appoint someone you trust here to moderate, and prevent the show from going in the wrong direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SelfBondageTorment

Thanks for the support! I don't have a schedule, I've recently just been doing it on demand. However, I've added a Lovense Max (penis vibrator with suction) and Hush (vibrating buttplug). Both of them can be controlled remotely if someone has the Lovense app on their phone and I give them my username, or, I can create a one-time link that they can use... but the link method does not have the same versatility of control.

I've posted about these sessions here previously, but haven't had any responses.

I'd be willing to consider doing some shows on Skype and give interested parties the info to connect to the call.

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this type of play.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I forgot to post this link for announcing a show on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1727
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:Thanks for the support! I don't have a schedule, I've recently just been doing it on demand. However, I've added a Lovense Max (penis vibrator with suction) and Hush (vibrating buttplug). Both of them can be controlled remotely if someone has the Lovense app on their phone and I give them my username, or, I can create a one-time link that they can use... but the link method does not have the same versatility of control.

I've posted about these sessions here previously, but haven't had any responses.

I'd be willing to consider doing some shows on Skype and give interested parties the info to connect to the call.

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this type of play.
I have for someone else from BoundAnna Lovense installed on my mobile phone. Unfortunately his Lovense vibrator broke down.
We used it to close a session.
SelfBondageTorment

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this type of play.[/quote]
I have for someone else from BoundAnna Lovense installed on my mobile phone. Unfortunately his Lovense vibrator broke down.
We used it to close a session.[/quote]

I'd love to do this. I don't care who watches but I'd want a female in control.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:I'd love to do this. I don't care who watches but I'd want a female in control.
Hopefully you find a nice girl on BoundAnna who want to play with you. You just have to agree on which secret user profile name you both use. Do this via PM, or meet each other via Kik: here too only a username is needed.
I hope this message helps you find someone to try it with you. :hi: