Recommendations for costumes and wet kinks

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
Lisahs3

Re: Recommendations for costumes and wet kinks

Post by Lisahs3 »

ponylady wrote:Very nice stuff on that misfitz site.

But thanx to brilliant BJ‘s campaign they have to go through customs nowadays.
Not worth the hassle or extra bill
Oh that’s right I hadn’t thought of that.
I have not done any online shopping from Europe since and I have never bought anything from America I don’t know what I have to do..
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If you're in the UK then it's not a problem (I had kind of assumed you were since you asked for a UK based company.) If you're in Europe you could still just order but you'll have to pay the taxes to the shipping company. Outside of Europe I don't think much changed from before Brexit?

So what part of the world are you in?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:If you're in the UK then it's not a problem (I had kind of assumed you were since you asked for a UK based company.) If you're in Europe you could still just order but you'll have to pay the taxes to the shipping company. Outside of Europe I don't think much changed from before Brexit?

So what part of the world are you in?
I am in the UK but I have got friends who ordered clothes and cosmetics from Europe since brexit and they have all had problems. The problems are when things get here. It takes weeks to get a letter from the post office or customs and they had to send the payment and only when it’s cleared did they get their parcels. Everyone is telling me don’t shop online in Europe anymore. The charges make it much more expensive now
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Ahhh, well then for you the misfitz stuff doesn't incur any extra cost. As they are a UK company :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:Ahhh, well then for you the misfitz stuff doesn't incur any extra cost. As they are a UK company :wink:
Oh great :D

And it helps if I actually read the details first :oops: :facepalm:

Oh god its one of those days again lol
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lovehoney, is our go-to sex toy site, never been disappointed with the service. My wife often looks through it so those top three links have me a little worried now.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Lovehoney, is our go-to sex toy site, never been disappointed with the service. My wife often looks through it so those top three links have me a little worried now.
Ready to clean the house soon. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Ready to clean the house soon. :mrgreen:
That is nothing new but usually, I'm naked. Must admit my cleaning has been a little lax lately and so far I've got away with it. Though I did forget to hang out the washing yesterday and when my wife was home I was made to go out naked to do it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.